• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Plugins [PLUGIN] Fleetari's Towing Service 2017-07-08

Fleetari can now tow your vehicles for a fee.

1. haverdaden

haverdaden
    Premium

Ratings:
    +40
    haverdaden submitted a new resource:

[PLUGIN] Fleetari's Towing Service - Fleetari can now tow your vehicles for a fee.

Read more about this resource...

2. bavekave

bavekave

Ratings:
    +0
    don't work :( maybe becouse use no steam version and use game lastest version. P.S Sorry for bad english

3. woktto

woktto

Ratings:
    +0
    mod-edit: mind your language

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2017
  4. MayorMayNOT

MayorMayNOT

Ratings:
    +0
    Seems like the mod isn't working. I paid for the tow but nothing happens. Obviously I have the lastest steam version of the game, and the lastest modloader installed.

5. Sokoloft

Sokoloft

Ratings:
    +4
    I've told some others this, I'll inform you as well! At the bottom of @haverdaden's posts you'll see that they're currently busy with University. A quick download and use of the mod shows that there's no errors in the console so I'm not sure what the issue would be. If you're interested in fixing it all the source code is on their github.

If you absolutely need to move your Satsuma, consider looking into the cheatbox mod found here. It'll do the job, just not lore friendly I suppose.

Hope this helps! :D