[PLUGIN] CheatBox

Plugins [PLUGIN] CheatBox 1.2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
It works great, but one complaint: I can close one console window, but the one behind it is still open. I used the ~ key to close the front one. If it's any help, the back one has error messages saying it can't load some mods that I have installed. Any ideas?
Video/screenshots please.

@Roman266

Would be nice if you added time buttons, or a field where you could enter the value of the time and it'd change.

If you put a number of buttons instead the field, I'd recommend 6h, 10h (rally time), 12h, 18h, 20h, 00h

@Roman266

Would be nice if you added time buttons, or a field where you could enter the value of the time and it'd change.

If you put a number of buttons instead the field, I'd recommend 6h, 10h (rally time), 12h, 18h, 20h, 00h
Time changer - it is main reason, why I'm start make plugins, but still nobody no have progress in this..

Time changer - it is main reason, why I'm start make plugins, but still nobody no have progress in this..
I was messing up with MSCEdit, the line is gametime, or worldtime or something like that.

Although, the value doesn't match the one ingame (or was it a bug, I don't know), because the time ingame was 10h, the value in the gametime line was 8.

But well, good luck there mate!

I was messing up with MSCEdit, the line is gametime, or worldtime or something like that.

Although, the value doesn't match the one ingame (or was it a bug, I don't know), because the time ingame was 10h, the value in the gametime line was 8.

But well, good luck there mate!
this is because whenevr you load the game it advances time by 2h ccompared to what it was saved to. so you saving it (with msceditor) at 8h loads the game at 10....

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 360 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%