1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plugging G25 in USB causes immediate BSOD

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Joco Gorenc, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Hi guys.

I've recently had a new Logitech mouse which seems to be causing driver issues with the wheel.

Since the new mouse, when I plug the G25 in USB it causes an immedite blue screen(of death).

Things I've tried among many are deleting some old Wingman driver files, deleting reinstalling all logitech drivers in windows etc...

Funny thing - If I boot the PC with both mouse and wheel connected the wheel will work. Until I plug it off, BSOD again!

I guess the only solution right now is to change the mouse which seems to make a drivers conflict. But I'd like to hear if anybody has a better solution.

Many thanks :thumbsup:
  2. Fixed!

Downloaded a software which shows all usb drivers in history. Deleted some unused stuff and all good now :)
  3. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I've had similar issues with USB slots in the past, can you advise which software you used to remove old drivers?
  4. @Warren Dawes

I've used the app for USB cleaning: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html

Then I maybe made a mistake deleteing Logitech virtual bus enumerator in Device manager... So the wheel didn't get recognized by the profiler.

After 2 hours I've found disabling some USB function in BiOS solved all problems ;)
    • Like Like x 1