1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Please support our racing clubs

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Justin Swan, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

2. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

RaceDepartment is our first port of call when we want some good, clean and tough racing, that's why we're here right? I'd hate to see it gone, if only for a while. It takes a hell of a lot of work to keep this ship floating and a tiny little help to make it all possible, so if you can....... :)
    Please don't feel pressured into donating, if you can't, you can't and that's fully understandable, but if you can, it would be a huge help :thumbsup:

3. Damo

Damo
    Premium Member

Premium Done.

Cheers

Damo

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. H34d5h07

H34d5h07
    No money, no team racing.

my Xmas gift to RD, Upgraded my account to Premium.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium Member

my 1 year anniversary with RD.

:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Even though I have only been here for two months, I feel like I have been here for much longer! :inlove:

Looks pretty good next to my name, eh? :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

A new way to help is available. If you've wanted to help but didn't want to become a premium member, or if you are a PM and wanted to help more[we couldn't in the past] you can use the new Donate button in the column to the right of the forum threads! Make a donation for any amount you like, all are welcome!

• Like Like x 2