• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Please, my $49 back!!!

Discussion in 'ARCA Sim Racing' started by angelooliveira, Nov 15, 2012.

1. angelooliveira

angelooliveira

Ratings:
    +11
    I bought yesterday ARCA and raced some laps. For me ARCA isn´t a good simulator, there is no FFB, just a engineer "push and press".

I totally regret my 49 bucks!!

2. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,445
    What kind of wheel are you using? And what do you mean with push & press?

3. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting

Ratings:
    +29
    If you give it some time it's a great sim. The physics are really good. On the other hand though, I'm not sure it's worth 49 bucks at this stage in it's life.

Just my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. traind

traind

Ratings:
    +159
  5. JoeNathanYouTube

JoeNathanYouTube

Ratings:
    +19
    NR2003 is ages better.

6. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n

Ratings:
    +222
    ARCA is second only to LFS for broken promises. But it is still a good sim and I bet that if they gave it to Reiza for a bit of fine tuning the result would probably be the best oval sim ever. alas, that's never going to happen.

7. Matthew Arnold

Matthew Arnold

Ratings:
    +0
    OK, well am I glad i came here lol.

Was literally just on their website considering buying it when i thought id watch some Youtube videos of it. Only to find more or less NO recent videos. Its obviously a dying product :(

Lets hope when ISI release their implementation of Oval racing with the rules all done that it can fill this void. Because I am not willing to pay iRacings charges to do some Oval :(

8. Birddogg66

Birddogg66

Ratings:
    +67
    ISI's stockcars for rf2 are excellent better then any others IMO. However ARCA is quite good.

9. TwilightZone

TwilightZone

Ratings:
    +10
    you are correct about that.......found a unopened copy at a friends house....he's brother had bought 4 copies years before and he forgot about them......lucky me......he gave it to me for free.....14 year old game ....with a few mods added its now one the best stock car games that i have ever played!! love it.....
    ..;-)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. JoeNathanYouTube

JoeNathanYouTube

Ratings:
    +19
    It's free actually, so give it a try... The physics and tire models are meh, not to mention the tracks are extremely lackluster compared to iRacing... Oh and the models are very wrong.

http://arcasimracingx.com/docs/install.php