1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Please, my $49 back!!!

Discussion in 'ARCA Sim Racing' started by angelooliveira, Nov 15, 2012.

1. I bought yesterday ARCA and raced some laps. For me ARCA isn´t a good simulator, there is no FFB, just a engineer "push and press".

I totally regret my 49 bucks!!

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

What kind of wheel are you using? And what do you mean with push & press?

3. If you give it some time it's a great sim. The physics are really good. On the other hand though, I'm not sure it's worth 49 bucks at this stage in it's life.

Just my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. NR2003 is ages better.

5. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

ARCA is second only to LFS for broken promises. But it is still a good sim and I bet that if they gave it to Reiza for a bit of fine tuning the result would probably be the best oval sim ever. alas, that's never going to happen.

6. OK, well am I glad i came here lol.

Was literally just on their website considering buying it when i thought id watch some Youtube videos of it. Only to find more or less NO recent videos. Its obviously a dying product :(

Lets hope when ISI release their implementation of Oval racing with the rules all done that it can fill this void. Because I am not willing to pay iRacings charges to do some Oval :(

7. ISI's stockcars for rf2 are excellent better then any others IMO. However ARCA is quite good.

8. you are correct about that.......found a unopened copy at a friends house....he's brother had bought 4 copies years before and he forgot about them......lucky me......he gave it to me for free.....14 year old game ....with a few mods added its now one the best stock car games that i have ever played!! love it.....
    ..;-)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. It's free actually, so give it a try... The physics and tire models are meh, not to mention the tracks are extremely lackluster compared to iRacing... Oh and the models are very wrong.

http://arcasimracingx.com/docs/install.php