• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

please, I really need help about the steering wheel

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by K_98, Aug 18, 2013.

1. K_98

K_98

Ratings:
    +0
    I reallt need help about this :

I don't have a steering wheel joystick..... so I use the remote steering wheel app called "mungo gamer" in iphone to turn the phone to the steeirng wheel

but the problem I have is.... the key is seems not fast enough (it looks like it still use the keyboard actionmap. not the steering wheel actionmap)...... because when I turn my phone rapidly..... the driver still turn the wheel slowly like in the keyboard playing.....

I play need for speed shift 2 and it can manually detect the device.... so I can choose this remote controller to logitech g27 and the driver can turn the wheel as rapid as I can.....

so I want to ask is.... is there anyway to manually detect the device?? or modifiy the files to make this remote controller to the real steering wheel??

2. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins

Ratings:
    +830
    I doubt it's going to be quick as it's not an officially supported device.

Plus you have to think, it needs to send the information to your PC - the program has to code whats doing what, then the game receives the data.

The likelyhood is because it's not officially supported - this is something you will have to put up with or get a proper wheel.

• Like Like x 1