• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Please Help...

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Gustavo Sobrino, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Gustavo Sobrino

Gustavo Sobrino

Ratings:
    +37
    Hi i'm on my first season on Lotus AI-Pro, tyre sim-ON, fuel sim -ON, TC-MED, ABS-ON everything else manual.
    The problem is in budapest, since Istambul i was able to do competitive lap times every race, i do long weekends, so there's a lot of practice in each track, so i manage to post lap time with primes that can be compare to those on the first 3 rows of the grid. But in budapest Sector 2 is imposible for me, i'm like 1.500 sec below the first place only on that sector. i manage to lower the time in sector 1 and 3, like almost 1 sec overal, but S2 is killing me. I know that is very unrealistic to be on the first rows with a lotus, but i was able to do it on the previous races,(professional AI that's why!) but it isn't the point.
    Do you have like a tip on how to attack Sector 2 of budapest, maybe the secret is on turn 6 -7 or 8 - 9 (i hate those) but who knows....