Please help with FOV and FFB

Hey folks

Thank you to Reiza for these wonderful sims. Did a search but could not locate any info

I love GSC 13, however, I have a couple minor issues that keep it from being the perfect sim for me. First, the FFB. While decent feel it is too strong even at medium settings. What I mean is the wheel will go full around to lock if let go. I have every sim out there and I don't have this issue with any of them but GSC. Feels backwards. Wont snap back to center either. Using Fanatec clubsport.

Also the FOV, though I have it at max to bring the cockpits as close as possible, I cant get a true cockpit setting that is realistic. It is too far away. Im sure there is a file I can change so the fore seat adjustment moves more forward, but I don't know where to look. Using triples with Eyefinity. Again, no issue with other sims.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Eric

Hi Eric
i you go into controls,force feedback,try putting the slider to the opposite of what its on now,ie if its on 100+ try it at 100- see if that stops the wheel pulling to one side.

for the FOV i cant really help you but i run mine on default and its fine,there are some options in the controller setup to be able to assign keys or buttons to move the seat forward backwards up down but it wont work in all cars

You can edit a cam file to set the FOV easily, it's been covered many times before.
Search for field of view in the search box above. Look at the results, one of them is about FOV and mirrors.
If you're still stuck, come back and I'll find the exact file and line to change.

For the FFB problem, as Lyndon has said, this just needs to be changed from negative to positive or vice versa.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back