1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Please help me find csl

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Kevin Knorpp, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Hello. It has been years since i drove it but i remember a csl that i recall was in touring car legends or touring car masters or some such but i cannot find it in any of the versions so my memory may be inaccurate. The csl has a livery of 7up or Gatorade. Can't remember which. Does anyone recall which mod this would be a part of? Many thanks in advance.

2. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i'm not sure if there is a mod exclusively with the csl but i would recomend looking for it in the historix mod, they have the csk in the mod

3. Yeah you are right. It is not just the csl. As i recall, i first had a version with just two vehicles, the csl and a porsche i believe but later i downloaded another version with two or three other cars for a total of 4 or 5 cars. I'm stumped. Btw - not hisorix.

4. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

maybe it is the DRM mod, it has the bmw csl, the porsche 954, ford capri, bmw m1 and the toyota celica, all of those in group 5 specs (huge wings, wide body kits and massive turbochargers)

5. Good thinking but that's not it. Nice mod, though!