1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Please help me find csl

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Kevin Knorpp, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Kevin Knorpp

Kevin Knorpp

Ratings:
    +161
    Hello. It has been years since i drove it but i remember a csl that i recall was in touring car legends or touring car masters or some such but i cannot find it in any of the versions so my memory may be inaccurate. The csl has a livery of 7up or Gatorade. Can't remember which. Does anyone recall which mod this would be a part of? Many thanks in advance.

2. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +956
    i'm not sure if there is a mod exclusively with the csl but i would recomend looking for it in the historix mod, they have the csk in the mod

3. Kevin Knorpp

Kevin Knorpp

Ratings:
    +161
    Yeah you are right. It is not just the csl. As i recall, i first had a version with just two vehicles, the csl and a porsche i believe but later i downloaded another version with two or three other cars for a total of 4 or 5 cars. I'm stumped. Btw - not hisorix.

4. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +956
    maybe it is the DRM mod, it has the bmw csl, the porsche 954, ford capri, bmw m1 and the toyota celica, all of those in group 5 specs (huge wings, wide body kits and massive turbochargers)

5. Kevin Knorpp

Kevin Knorpp

Ratings:
    +161
    Good thinking but that's not it. Nice mod, though!