1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me choose a proper wheel for my PC

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Andrei Sorea, May 12, 2015.

1. Hi, I've been searching for a new steering wheel the last couple of days and since I don't want to spend a lot of money on it, here's what I found in my price range:

- a second-hand almost new Logitech Momo for $45
    - a new Thrustmaster Ferrari Red Legend for $65
    - a new Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia (not the tx one) for $90

So, which one do you think I should get ? If you have any other suggestions that don't go over $100 I'd be glad to hear them. Thanks
  2. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Logitech DFGT for less than 100 dollars I reckon secondhand, or maybe even new. Great wheels.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I would but unfortunately I can't find a sh DFGT under $140 in my country and i currently don't have that money for a wheel
  4. I was on the verge of getting the Momo one but then i thought it's really old and a lot of owners have problems after a while with centering and with the pedals so I gave up the logitech momo idea
  5. Thrustmaster T100? I have no idea how good it is, but it's FFB and has 270 degrees. Probably inferior to a DFGT but hey.
    I'm in the market myself.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Save a few more bucks and get a second hand G27. The terms 'proper wheel' and "under $100" don't mix well in my opinion.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Thanks to all of you for the answers! They are really helpful