Please help: How do I know which cars need clutch use?

I'm struggling to know which cars need me to heel and toe when I down shift and which cars do not require me to use the clutch only the throttle, can anyone explain it to me. Thank you!!

You can either check the specs of the car online (Google search), or a simple test to check if the car has a H-shifter is to go from 1st to 3rd or higher and see if it changes without going to 2nd in-between.

It must be said thought that the clutch is not fully implemented into the game in the current state. That means that it is not necessary to actually use it besides for driving away.

Well in this case, I would ignore the clutch then for normal shifting and only use it to launch.
It just feels strange to me to clutch and pedal shift.

If you want to go for realism and want to "drive" the cars as they would be driven in real life you will need to get yourself a shifter :p

Well in this case, I would ignore the clutch then for normal shifting and only use it to launch.
It just feels strange to me to clutch and pedal shift.

If you want to go for realism and want to "drive" the cars as they would be driven in real life you will need to get yourself a shifter :p
Not true most of the cars I drive have paddle shifters so I'm actually replicating the cars themselves

Well then I don't understand your question. If you drive those cars in real life and they have pedals and no clutch, then you wont need a clutch in the game either. Also I am certain that the ones you drive have an auto blip, because otherwise you would have noticed it when you drove them in real life.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back