PLEASE HELP!!! G27 realistic setup

Can someone please give tell me how to setup my G27 for the most realistic feel in AC? I have tried to use wheel check and lut generator but there were little to no details and the FFB was so light i thought my wheel was unplugged. I dont know if maybe i have profiler settings wrong (global,device, and specific game) or i did the LUT wrong, but I am begging someone here that uses a G27 and has a realistic feel to please tell me how to set all of it. Thank you to all that read this and any advice is much appreciated!

oh i will just leave it how it is then, i can always turn up the feedback in the ffb clip since im not clipping at all.

I have the RSS Formula Hybrid and RSS 4 Car Mods and their default physics somehow managed to get a bit of understeer ffb into my G27 (no LUT file add-ons). The RSS FFB is less radical than what the in-game understeer "on/off" setting creates. RSS got it just right IMO and I don't have a single other car mod or native car that feeds understeer FBB into my G27 as well. ;) The LUT file Mod here is really, really great, but the understeer FFB disappears on the RSS Car Mods when I use it.

I have the RSS Formula Hybrid and RSS 4 Car Mods and their default physics somehow managed to get a bit of understeer ffb into my G27 (no LUT file add-ons). The RSS FFB is less radical than what the in-game understeer "on/off" setting creates. RSS got it just right IMO and I don't have a single other car mod or native car that feeds understeer FBB into my G27 as well. ;) The LUT file Mod here is really, really great, but the understeer FFB disappears on the RSS Car Mods when I use it.

what are the RSS car mods?
I created a new LUT file last night with a 200step wheel check test and it feels so accurate now

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 90 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 125 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 81 17.1%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.9%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 10.1%
  • €3001-5000