Please explain Multiplayer options

HI,

I have had this great game for a couple weeks now & played online often with a mate, even had a few randoms jump into the session & despite their ping being around 270 their cars were remarkably stable & allowed a decent race to occur (host + mate in Australia, others from China & Brazil)

My mate is not able to host , I just cant join his session, so I am launching the Multiplayer sessions on my PC with little idea of what some of the options actually mean & am hoping someone could explain these terms.

Fixed Setup : Y.N

RC Rank Type : None / Overall / Series / Vehicle

RC Minimum : number
RX maximum : number

Fixed Upgrades : Y/N

Those are the ones I noted , there may be others I should understand better too if they dont mean what I would expect from them.

Most useful would be a way of controlling which cars / series are used on the tracks, eg F3 cars mixing with F1 is probably not the best choice. When I add AI to the track I see them listed with class 1/2/3/4 at seeming random & not sure what to make of that.

I have been poking around various rfactor forums all week trying to find more info without success, it appears the Manual for the GSC series is tough to find as nothing has come up & the rfactor one I looked through seems less related to GSC now & is quite dated.

thanks for any advice you can provide,

Andrew F

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%