Misc please delete this thread/resource

Status
Not open for further replies.
the disclaimer which says its for this and this version of software is in red and bold letters.... i am doing this filter for my own sake, not the kind words and gratitude of others but that does not mean i am going to be a professional in handling people's inability to read simple disclaimers. had to report 3 other "reviews!" complaining cause they don't know how to copy and paste a file in 2023... gimme a break. you know what, it's okay to be anything you want to be but you don't know what REVIEW means either?
Don't take it personally. Happens to all of us around here. Super annoying for sure.

Imagine being so anal about bad reviews, that you would take your content down because someone gave you a bad one. lmao.
Imagine doing this for free, for fun, in your spare time only to have some immature, entitled jerks make your life difficult for no reason.+

This isn't about bad reviews, it's about people who aren't smart enough to follow instructions taking out their impotent frustration on the author, whose fault it is not, by leaving 1-star reviews out of spite.

Last edited:
As someone who does not mod this game, but has modded others, what was stopping you from just leaving the resource up, with a message that you were no longer updating. Last I checked, a one star rating doesn't lower your credit, race department does not call your employer, you took the mod down out of spite. This act will stop people from ever using future mods, not just this one. Cutting off your nose to spite your face, while making yourself look like an immature child.

It's a pity as someone who liked your work, I can't even access the old data.

no actually you could. your assumptions are wrong. all you need to do is to ask for the filter. cause it is not a secret or private. it just won't be in a platform where demographic is like this. i am a person much grander than your bias. + you called me lots of names, you are an interesting (not in a good way) person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 137 86.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.2%