Playstation what a JOKE!

As of right now, Tuesday April 27, there is no Playstation Network. As we all know it got hacked and it might be another week till they fix it. This is just another in one of many to remind me what a mistake was buying a PS3. They've always been behind Microsoft since the first Xbox, their online play took ages to come up to speed, their desktop looks 10 years old, not as many people online as Xbox, their online community is lame, and now they got hacked and lost credit card info, also taking lat least 6 days to notify that they've been hacked. It's like the power company that runs Fukushima!!! I bought it to play F1 2010, GT5, and got a G27, and could use the BluRay. Now, I'm moving to PC for F1 2011, GT5 ain't all that, Forza 4 will break it in half, and I don't remember last time I used the BluRay. So for me I'll be selling this crap in the near future. I can only see fanboys defending Sony.

I'll still continue to use my PS3 after they fix PSN - I'll just be more weary of putting my card details on there. The same hack could happen to XBL. If people can get into NASA, they can definately crack XBL.

I think this particular issue has got nothing to do with stealing data - more something to do with Sony's handling of the George Hotz case. In this instance, I think this individual, or group, has done it "because they can" rather than out of malice against it's users. I don't believe it's users identity at risk, just a feeling. Of course, this is all opinion and could easily be wrong.

I'm not rushing to get a 360. I still prefer the PS3. At the end of the day, whatever system your data is on (think about public forums such as this one that use your real name), the reality is it could be hacked. Same with NHS databases, social security etc. So the same definately could be said for XBL.

I'm not defending Sony. It is outrageous the way they have handled this, I'm definately not happy. But it aint gonna make me switch consoles. And to suggest I'm a "fanboy" for not doing so is ludicrous

I despise consoles ever since you can go online with them. They are nothing but a pain in the ass for the true pc gamer. All we are getting the last couple of years is cheap console ported games loaded with bugs and fake settings (fake Antialiasing for instance). So allow me if i giggle a little. Hehehehehe..... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEE.......MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA!!

I despise consoles ever since you can go online with them. They are nothing but a pain in the ass for the true pc gamer. All we are getting the last couple of years is cheap console ported games loaded with bugs and fake settings (fake Antialiasing for instance). So allow me if i giggle a little. Hehehehehe..... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEE.......MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA!!

Wow you are evil! Could you be my apprentice please. Darth Spuuuudyyyyy? :D

I hope no one loses their credit card or something, such a big impact to Sony. I'm really sorry for them. First earthquake and now this. I hope they will handle it as soon as possible.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back