1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PlayStation 4: Official Announcement Trailer?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by RaceDepartment, Feb 1, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

View the Post on the Blog

2. I think they will reveal specs of new machine on 20th ready for E3 Might possibly get a sneak peak but doubt we will see game play ect..

3. I think there will be several key titles readu for demo on the 20th, several developers have been locked in dark rooms for a few months now and theres no way Sony would show us the box without having something flashy to get the players excited.

Big question for me is the CPU arrangement. Cell or X86?

4. Another question: Will the PS4 be backwards compatible with games and files for the PS3 and it's predecessors?

5. from what i've read i don't think so

6. Shawdad

Shawdad
    PSN ID: Shawdad

I'm not even done with PS3 yet!

7. yeah me neither. but it might be good to wait a while before picking one up anyway. at least by then the price will have dropped hopefully, and there will be a bigger library of games. :)

8. It will be perfect to see some footage from GT6 whyle PS4 demonstration.

9. I'm surprised there's even going to be another Playstation, or even Xbox! everything seems to be going online these days. Although it does seem that PC hardware speed gains are getting slower... just more cores.