• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

playing race dual monitor

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Stephen Rogers, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Stephen Rogers

Stephen Rogers

Ratings:
    +0
    Was hoping someone techie can tell me if it possible to play race 07 on dual screen i have 2 19" monitors with a 7950 gx2 card... i was hoping i could spread the screen across both monitors...

thanks for any info or links to show me what to do

2. Sol Leung

Sol Leung

Ratings:
    +0
    If u're on Windows XP u can just set it inside nvidia ntune. As for vista, i still haven't find a way to set it yet.

But from personal experience, it's not a good idea on just 2 monitors.
    As the center point is in between the 2 moniter which made it difficult to drive, that's why ppls went with 3 monitors instead of 2. :angel:

3. Stephen Rogers

Stephen Rogers

Ratings:
    +0
    thankyou :) mmm i have another spare 19 in monitor which makes 3... ill try it with 3 then

4. Attila Domján

Attila Domján

Ratings:
    +20
    for that you will need the Matrox TripleHead2Go to handle 3 monitors, video card itself can not do it.

5. Ricky Willox

Ricky Willox

Ratings:
    +1
    For three monitor you could use SoftTH. But you will need a 2nd GFX card.
    A lot cheaper than a th2go but may not be as good not sure aint tried either.
    Link has all the details.

6. Stephen Rogers

Stephen Rogers

Ratings:
    +0
    thank you for the info thats great news... :)

i have a 7950gt laying about so cant wait to get home and try it out,
    if it don't work so be it :)

thank you