playing problem

Hi,

I liked the game, so I re-installed it on my PC. I’ve got it working and I’m in training again, but after a few lessons when I want to drive the game shuts down and goes back to desktop. It was working fine with XP, but now with win7 it’s no fun. Does enyone encounter the same problem or knows what to do?

I’ve seen other tracks/cars here and want to drive them (when game is working). The problem is that I not know how to install them in a proper way. Is there someone who knows what to do and what I need?

Thanks in advanced

Thanks mate,

The game is installed on a seperate disk and I can play several tracks, only the school gives me trouble. What exactly is 'RS'RBR?
I've downloaded off patch 1.02, but I can't find off patch 1.01. Do I need it before 1.02?

RSRBR = RallyeSim RBR, it's an addon to the game, giving you a bunch of extra cars, and tracks, different weather and surface conditions, the ability to play online, etc. Everything you need is on the link above.

Not sure if 1.02 includes 1.01 or not, but my guess is you need them both. You can find them in the download section here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downl...richard-burns-rally-official-patch-1-01-3996/
http://www.racedepartment.com/downl...richard-burns-rally-official-patch-1-02-3997/

Done what here above stands but still no working link, but found the path (1.01) at RalleySim. So installed both patches, but driving lessons still don't work propperly. Somehow I manage to get to advanced, wich gives me acces to the rally season so I can play the other tracks.
Downloaded RSRBR2011 (with the patches and carpack) and installed them. But when I want to race it I get the new loading screen for a sec and it returns to RSCenter. What am I doing wrong?

The only thing I can suggest, which may or may not help, is to make sure u install the game AND all Rallysim mods to C:RBR (not program files or programx86). All the rallysim installs automatically go to C:RBR. This was the one and only issue I had when installing (that, and when installing right click and 'install as admin'. Apologies if you have already tried this.

Thanks John, but you don't have to apologise, it's me who is asking 'stupid' questions :redface:.
The game (original / RSRBR) is installed on a seperate disk. Shall try to un-install and install it to C:.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 350 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%