F1 2013 Playing Offline

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi All

I can never start a new thread in the right spot so i hope i have it correct this time!!

All i want to know is if you can play this game offline without having to go through steam?

Cheers

F1A

Hi Guys

Thanks for the replies, is offline mode just where it wont automatically update or is that different? How do i launch it in offline mode?

F1A

as graham noted, you need internet connection/steam account for installation. steam will install all the previous patches, too.

there are two possibilities to play offline then:
1.when your pc is not connected to the internet
start steam. steam will recognise that there is no connection to the net and offers you the "offline mode". klick on that button and start the game.
2. when your pc is connected to the internet
login to steam. in the menu you find the option to switch to offline mode. just do that and start the game afterwards.

have fun with the game!

Hi Guys

I am logged into steam but am getting very angry because i cannot find frickin settings anywhere, i have looked through everywhere i can think on their stupid effn site but i surrender, i am usually resourseful when it comes to websites but not this one! i have checked under my profile, on games i have there etc, wtf have i missed??!!

F1A

Hi Guys

I am logged into steam but am getting very angry because i cannot find frickin settings anywhere, i have looked through everywhere i can think on their stupid effn site but i surrender, i am usually resourseful when it comes to websites but not this one! i have checked under my profile, on games i have there etc, wtf have i missed??!!

F1A

example.jpg

Hi Guys

F1A

Like @mungopark up here, but in English:
154-1391583661-5dedfd4d75bdf35175cc6881c7a6d9f2.png

Or if you mean you have not installed Steam on your system yet, you will have to download it:
155-1391583666-eaa082d10e31ff6a3f2c070725ec0d7f.png

Last edited:
Hi Guys, thanks for the responses, i thought i had steam installed, i have to dont i to run the game? I have been able to previously turn automatic updates off..............

OMG, i just found the problem! I was logging in to my steam account on the internet to try and do this rather than using my steam install on my pc, i thought they were the one and same!!

Stupid f1a, stupid f1a, stoopid f1a!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 87 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • < 5 years