1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Play Rally Cross

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally' started by francobart1959, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Hi I bought the game Dirt Rally and after seeing it on Youtube Championship Rally Cross and cars and additional tracks, I'd like to know how and if it is possible to download the package and where to download it

2. it is in the game as standard. It was an update so if you have the game you have the rallycross tracks and cars

3. Yes, but if you can download it and where can I find the files of the new tracks and cars from Rally Cross?

4. Tobbe Bergman

Tobbe Bergman
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Each time you start your PC, Steam automatically download the latest content for DR to your hard drive.

5. So the files to be able to play with the Championship of Rally Cross do not discharge RaceDepartment free but a fee on Steam !!!!

6. Can anyone translate this broken English?

7. Andrew

Andrew
    Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

8. Ryan Soucy

Ryan Soucy
    Premium Member

Means OP probably downloaded a torrent of an earlier build. Enjoy the viruses...

9. Tobbe Bergman

Tobbe Bergman
    @ Simberia @Simberia

That's what I was thinking all the time :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. BoogerMac

BoogerMac
    Premium Member

He's Italian (based on old threads he posted) and using Google Translator...which is why the English is terrible. Google Translator is awful.

@francobart1959, where did you purchase the game from? If not Steam, wherever you purchased it from should have given you a redeem key for input into Steam. Don't say you don't understand Steam because you've posted a few times in the R3E forum on here (included screenshots too). If you're pirating the game, nobody here will support you.

11. thanks

12. I may have solved the problem in the start of the game I have another problem .After having pushed the button to start out a screen of a track with the noise of the machines and then he goes back and continues with the track What can I fix and hope to have translated well