PitStopBoss

• pit-stop-boss

Latest updates

Recent updates.

Fixed the level 3 development bug (it was asking you to develop the wrong part)

Refined the Level Points (they are exactly the same amount as the points you get in the race now)

Refined the weather changing system, so that it doesn't mess with your optimum setup. (so the worst that can happen is you are on the wrong tyres). Although this is not as realistic, it is better for the gameplay.

Slightly lessened the affect of track rubber/grip.

• pit-stop-boss

One of my next big updates will see the inclusion of upgrades into the simulation engine and also the importance of optimum setups...

It is not finalized yet, but some tracks will give bonuses for optimum (or close) setups in key areas.

For example, in Montreal, a key areas are downforce ,gearing and brakes, so you may get a bonus if you get those nailed....

.. OR maybe (and this is more like what may happen) the upgrades for downforce , gearing and brakes will work much better at that track

• pit-stop-boss

fixed - see announcements

it was showing the wrong stat name "brakes" instead of "gears"

• Brabham

I will see later on in development - its a bit of chore to remove them from everywhere at the moment...

i think this could be a supporter option - personally i like a confirm screen, but i can see that some people might not like it.

Yeah that's even better, make it an option so you can chose if you want it or not. It's not a huge priority though, that's fair enough

Heheh, just finished my 2nd round of that Instant Cup... gained points on the number 1 in the constructor standings, but someone got passed me again which will make me 2nd in the constructor standings again. Championship standings also not bad.

Championship standings so far (with 1 round to go):
it.gif
Gianfranco Albereto (istfish) / 25 points
id.gif
Nathaniel Halimin (heddyh) / 20 points
nl.gif
Giedo van der Garde (tamarillo) / 19 points
nl.gif
Renger van der Zande (tamarillo) / 17 points
us.gif
Richard John (stefan_kvan) / 16 points

Constructor standings so far:
sg.gif
Isftish / 41 points
nl.gif
Tamarillo / 36 points
id.gif
Heddyh / 34 points

• Nanouk

Nun, falls jemand Fragen oder Wünsche hat und diese lieber auf Deutsch formulieren möchte, nur zu. Ich schaue hier regelmässig vorbei und werde versuchen zu helfen. Da ich zweisprachig aufgewachsen bin (englisch & deutsch) bin ich auch in der Lage euere Anliegen ins englische zu übersetzen, falls ich die Antwort mal nicht weis.

Amount of feed back

I find that the amount of feedback you get on the setup fluctuates heavily. Sometimes i get advice on 4 - 5 items to adjust, sometimes i get no feedback at all from a driver.

To get my feedback i let em drive 16 rounds on a pace of 0.

Now i find this rather annoying esp since i spent investment on their pits stop driver had 50+ communication (is up now so don't remember exact number) and 50 pitstop.

Is their maybe another way to increase this, bar further improvements?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back