PitStopBoss

• webbo

I can say congratulations too, although I would be glad that the winner was actually real Christmas livery.

• b4ln4

sziasztok!

Hajrá magyarok! ;) Amúgy fordításban talán én is tudnék segíteni! GL&HF!

Where Have You All Gone?

I find it rather sad...and quite honestly... a little disrespectful that as soon as Bernie makes a forum in game, everybody forgets about RD...:(

This forum (though it is using new software) , is still better than the one Bernie has provided.:ooh:

Alot (I'm not sure of exact numbers) of PSB players are RD members , and i think it is downright rude that no-one posts here anymore!:veryhappy:

Alot of work has obviously gone into making this forum better...and you have all dropped it like it is a piece of trash!:eh:

I will still post here , even if it is just to amuse myself.:p

I have asked bernie to provide a link in game to this forum ... but as yet it has fallen on deaf ears.:boohoo:

Hopefully some of the more regular posters come back here and start posting again.

:signmeup:

Ah that explains the inactivity, i was wondering the same actually, where everybody went. Was always nice to read those stories. Great that we have been informed about that so we don't have to read it here (oh actually we do have to read it here).

Oh well..

Disgraceful to be honest. Very rude, a thankyou and/or an acknowledgement of what we did for PitStopBoss would have been nice.

If people wish to move on then we have no problem. Courtesy is the only prerequisite.

• supportboss

Hi
Junior has told me that he is still going to link to RD, sorry about the confusion, the link will be back up asap.

I've been away into the GeneRally forums, that's the only reason I'm inactive on RD's PSB forum :)

I agree with Dave on this. Why do we need a much worse internal forum if we have RD :D

(RDiction mode: ON) :tongue:

Afterthought AKA dave_hayes

Just thought I would let everybody know...

I have had a name change in psb...

I'm no longer known as dave_hayes...

my new username is AFTERTHOUGHT:cool:

I'm also no longer a marshal at my request...

I will ask to be re-marshalled when i feel the situation in the game has changed...

I just feel at the moment that marshals are no longer respected like they were when i joined 1 year ago.

so if you see me in chat and wonder who I am...know you now!

:cool:

• Paranoid2492

respected

Dave i will always respect you and all of the GBR team will. we think your a cool guy :cool:

• Paranoid2492

Dave i will always respect you and all of the GBR team will. we think your a cool guy :cool:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%