PitStopBoss

• KanZ

Create Teams

To allow users to create their own leauges and compleate with other users to win the constuctors championship

• g3onpsb

Level 3 team objectives negative progress

Level 3 team objectives

Develop brake reliability by 10%.
Original reliability 30 now 38 Improved by +8

Yet progress is -10%, is this a bug or i'm I not correctly understanding the objective ?

Hey man,

Welcome on Racedepartment and thanks for inviting me to PitStopBoss!
You might not know the name Robert Crone, but I have spoken with you already a bit under the name 'tamarillo' :).

Cya ingame!

• supportboss

Ah we meet again.
It's a pleasure to hook up with you guys.
I'll be spreading the word about the linkup.

• supportboss

That's a bug, PSB knows about it so it's on his list mate.

• supportboss

We're still studying that, PSB is yet to decide how that will work.
What we are going to add for sure is the idea of forming clans/tribes with other users to compete with other clans/tribes in certain comps.

Antirollbar + Suspension

You can't specify a front and a rear antiroll bar in the current version. Is that designed like this or an error. Tweaking both bars diffently will have a huge impact on the setup of the car.
Same for suspension

• Brabham

Do the overal individual items in the setup each have an effect on the car?

Just wondering if the individual items in the setup each have an effect on the car or just the overall setup percentage.

For example will a car with a 90% setup and a few key optimum settings like downforce, ride height and gears go faster than a car with a 90% setup and no optimum settings in the same event?

• Brabham

OK Schmokay

I asked this on the old forum with no response, and as that's dead I'm doing it again! Is there a technical reason why the OK screens are there? Would be so much nicer if you didn't always have to go through that process :)

• supportboss

The more optimum settings the better of course but it kind of balances itself out. The % is the best guide of how well your car is set up and will perform on the track.

• supportboss

I personally prefer obvious confirmation that the changes I've just made have been made. I know it slows things down slightly but it makes it less likely you'll forget to click on Submit etc. What's the general consensus?

• Shaddix

creating private leagues would certainly be a thing I want to see in the game, sow I can compete with people from my own community all together :)

• supportboss

PSB has said that those stats are being added at a later date.

• pit-stop-boss

I will see later on in development - its a bit of chore to remove them from everywhere at the moment...

i think this could be a supporter option - personally i like a confirm screen, but i can see that some people might not like it.

• supportboss

I've just moved to level 3 now, with its Chief Technical Officer, time to upgrade some parts!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back