F1 2010 Pits problems

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I know that I have seen plenty of posts about the "pit bug" however when I searched I was not able to find any for some reason. I was wondering if any progress by the uber talented modders here have been made with the problems in the pits.

I was just in a race and came into the pits in 4th place, left in 22nd. I was held there while there was PLENTY of room that I could have gone. I'm going to say gaps of 5 car lengths, only to be let go seriously within inches of the rear of the 21st place car. I think my lollypop man needs to be tested for drugs and alcohol...hehehe

Were you careful about braking when coming in to the pit grid? If you fail to brake, and run into the jack man, the lollipop man will punish you by waiting until the worst possible moment to let you go.

Just kidding. :cool: I think...

I thought CM fixed the pit bug in the patch! Clearly not... unless you've possibly installed some mods that un-fixed it. I don't know if this bug is something that can be fixed by modders.

That isn't a bad idea Fahad... I'll give that a shot...

Derek, after that last stop that cost so much I may just run him over on purpose...hehehe

The mods I have installed are the RDD Truelight 1.3se, RDD realcam mod, RDD HD tires, RDD True AI, Slow corners fix (which I'll have to say is kicking my butt all over the screen), Damage mod, and just a few various HD skins. If any of those have issues with the game is beyond me other than that save fix.

its a great game with loads of bugs..
@catalinasgrace, that strategy works for me all the time.. i haven't experience slow pit release yet.. :D
i guess im lucky on that..

but i had to face other severe issues.. for instance a random puncture just after a pit stop which basically messed everything up.. i wish i could actually reverse back into the pits rather than limping around a whole sickening slllllllloooooooooooooooooow lap..

I have still yet to get a puncture during a race for no reason. The only one that I have had, I was a bit too aggressive on one corner and bumped the wall. The bad part was I had just passed the pit entrance, so I had to go all the way around.

I have still yet to get a puncture during a race for no reason. The only one that I have had, I was a bit too aggressive on one corner and bumped the wall. The bad part was I had just passed the pit entrance, so I had to go all the way around.

I find the Abu dhabi pit entrance a little tricky, last night I missed the pit entry 1st time, then 2nd attempt i hit the end of the pit wall. Luckily only puncturing the old tyres coming off, and not wrecking the car!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 249 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 305 13.0%