Pitboard

Apps Pitboard 0.3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hm, it looks like there is a conflict with other apps using a different version of shared memory part. I'll try to find a fix for this. Sorry guys!
Thanks.
In Content Manager/Practice, it works.
Happy to say it looks very good, so I hope ,you manage to fix it... ;)

Edit: installed v 0.2 which works OK.

Last edited:
Hi @delpinsky ,
Strange, could you send me the Python log file after a race? (It should be in Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\py_log.txt).
Could you also try to re-install version 0.2 to check if it's a problem with the new version?
Thanks!
Here I am :)

Reinstalled V 0.2 and woks fine.
V 0.3 issues

the log file is a .zip (just delete the .pdf extension, otherwise it was too big to upload the .txt)

Attachments

• py_log.zip.pdf
    127 KB · Views: 167
so i installed it but the app only says it name in a litle box and nothing appers. what am i missing?

EDIT: i investigated. only works during practice. does nothing under qualify and race

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,
I found the problem, I had forgotten to commit a file before the release yesterday (facepalm), so it couldn't read the shared memory correctly during races...
Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience, and hopefully it will fork for all!

Thank you for this wonderful app. But I still have issues in Qualify. It simply does not work there. Furthermore it´s still working in the replays. How can I hide the pit board in replay mode, like the changelog says?

Thank you for this wonderful app. But I still have issues in Qualify. It simply does not work there. Furthermore it´s still working in the replays. How can I hide the pit board in replay mode, like the changelog says?
Hi @the_Thunderbirds , turns out that there was a typo which hid the board in quali instead of replay... It's fixed in version 0.3.2.
Note to self: not a good idea to release a version after a couple of beers :p

@Mathias André
I was thinking if it's possible to convert accented chars into normal chars, otherwise for certains names the Pitboard shows the char "?" instead of the accented one: ÀÁÂÃÄÅÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÑÒÓÔÕÖØÙÚÛÜߎŠŸ
So for example: À = A, È = E and so on... if it's too long to add those accented letters as png files.

I see in the file pitboard.py this line:
# Mapping for special characters filenames
Is there where should be added accented letters? Anyway in that file I can't see any link to the char filename, which is probably somewhere else...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back