F1 2010 Pit Stop

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Pit stop bug???
Okay so before i bought the game i read on here that there was a pitstop bug were the guy who releases you if verry cautious about when you go when there are other cars in pit lane. So every time i have pit in the game i made sure that i pit really early or late. But today i did a race on 100% and i was forced to when pit lane was absolutely packed, and i was released very quickly even with cars pulling in and out, i was supprised about it because ive seen so many people go on about the bug making it a big deal.....

Is this not the same thread as this... http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-game/41299-pit-stop-bug.html

Okay so before i bought the game i read on here that there was a pitstop bug were the guy who releases you if verry cautious about when you go when there are other cars in pit lane. So every time i have pit in the game i made sure that i pit really early or late. But today i did a race on 100% and i was forced to when pit lane was absolutely packed, and i was released very quickly even with cars pulling in and out, i was supprised about it because ive seen so many people go on about the bug making it a big deal.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back