F1 2011 Pit crew putting on used tires instead of new

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Anyone else having the problem. Pit crew seem to want to put scrubbed tires on even when new sets are available, and even when ther 90% used.

Anyone have a solution or know where I can change which tires they choose to put on the car during races.

I'm on 360

Cheers.

Look after your tyres guys. No more than two hot laps on any set of options in quali cause you gotta use them for the race. Burning up tyre needlessly will hurt you on race day.

What about the unavailable set on the far right of the tyre selections. What is that for? Does it become available only in q3 or race day? Or a reserve set for replacing damaged sets?

I'm running outlap (I don't fast-forward in Q to have realistic lap times), one hotlap and inlap, no more. Problem is different - for example strategy is to use OPT1, OPT2, OPT3, PRI1. When I'm coming for OPT3, they are putting OPT1 (already hardly worn).

Far right set? You was able to use them in 3rd Practice session (or in just practice session if running short weekend). Game is taking one the hardest worn set, but if you didn't use options in P3, they're taking this set from far right.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back