1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Pirelli World Challenge 2016 1.1

Pirelli World Challenge 2016 for AMS

1. Crivitz Chris submitted a new resource:

Pirelli World Challenge 2016 - Pirelli World Challenge 2016 for AMS

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 8
  2. ronniej

The dude Premium Member

Looks fantastic, but I'm not sure where these cars are...They're not in AMS already are they? Soryy if it's a dumb question but I'm new to Automobilista and I don't know how or where these skins go lol.
    Thanks in advance.
  3. <Mod Edit: Posting links and/or hyperlinked text to an external third party website, will be removed unless the user has been specifically authorised by RaceDepartment to do so.>
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2016
  4. Download nothing, just give a like :D
  5. I just copied from your post :p No time to write more, cars to paint LOL!
  6. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis
    Premium Member

Where is the mod?
  7. Was unaware of the hyperlink rule (Sorry Moderators). Google is a friend.
  8. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis
    Premium Member

Found it, cheers!
  9. Crivitz Chris updated Pirelli World Challenge 2016 with a new update entry:

Pirelli World Challenge 2016

Read the rest of this update entry...
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Thank you for this
  11. great work!!
  12. Nevermind got it to work
  13. Looks great but I recall I have to change the slot to 24. How do I do this again?. I have the series renumbered but no vehicles. Do I have to change them one by one? Thanks

****Sorted it out. However what I was referring to was the series folder where you had to renumber the files to the next number not used. Something that is apparently no longer required.
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  14. Hello, I do not understand what you mean. :/
  15. Hi, i can not make work this or any other skinpack for this mod, i have the series on the main menu but there is no car able to select, any idea ???
  16. Do you have the original mod working with the test skins? If that is working, it is just drag and drop. These are only skins and not any models.
  17. Yes, i have them, that's why i am looking for help :(
  18. It the issue is something to do with all skin packs, I would think it is something to do with the mod. I would suggest reinstalling the GT3 mod and make sure you have all the updates installed
  19. I still dont know what was the problem, I had to reinstall the entire game, not only the mod, but now it works :D
    Thanks for your help !