Pirelli Tires 2011 - 2012 seasons

cuxxx.png
34fk7r6.png
2z705ts.png
n5mx6c.png
considering the requests, I'm making these tires separately from the mod pack Brazil 2, contains a version of the 2011 season as well, for those who play without mods 2012
and find my mods!
go to C:\Users\SEU NOME DE USUÁRIO\Documents\My Games\FormulaOne2011\hardwaresettings
open the file "hardware_settings_config" with Notepad
locate this field "blur="true" quality="1" uid="4"
change the "blur="true" to "blur="false"
just leave the field quality to quality="1"
save and close, their wear became more visible
Mod created by vlasovas
tests: La Plata
MOD
DOWNLOAD
FIX PRE PATCH TO IMPROVE BLUR BY ZENO
DOWNLOAD

Hey Vlasovas, brilliant work!

just 1 question though?
How did you change the tyres so that they last longer? Because i thought that changing the values for tyres in the the database.bin file would only affect the AI.

Cheers mate!

Hey Vlasovas, brilliant work!

just 1 question though?
How did you change the tyres so that they last longer? Because i thought that changing the values for tyres in the the database.bin file would only affect the AI.

Cheers mate!
to last longer you should find a medium between the field tires, and field Track tires wear level, in the database.bin

is complicated to make, and requires a lot of testing on 100%
Last year in the previous game (2010) I had to increase the amount of pitstops, but the opposite happened this year, but the simulation of this year was not on my own, who has almost single-handedly, was the La Plata, a friend of mine who did already many mods for GP4 I only indicated where changed in last year and helped test, while at the same time I did the tires and he tested heheheheh

Is this the same version included in your pack or an updated version? :)

I've extracted the ones from your pack, that's why I'm asking.

Is this the same version included in your pack or an updated version? :)

I've extracted the ones from your pack, that's why I'm asking.
2012 versions are the same, I put separately because many users were asked separately.

then I put the damage and effects on the codemasters 2011 model, for those who do not have conversion to 2012
get the
FIX PRE PATCH TO IMPROVE BLUR BY ZENO​
DOWNLOAD

this mod here are just tires and wear (appearance)
for the simulation of 2012, you must have the mod pack Brazil 2 update 1.1

Hi can you please upload the files with the 2012 tyre simulation in order to do a one stop strategy as I do not want the whole mod pack only the tyre wear simulation? Or please tell what and where to edit for tyre simulation of 2012?? Please , feedback would be appreciated, thanks alot

Hi can you please upload the files with the 2012 tyre simulation in order to do a one stop strategy as I do not want the whole mod pack only the tyre wear simulation? Or please tell what and where to edit for tyre simulation of 2012?? Please , feedback would be appreciated, thanks alot

track tyre wear level

1 -0,4
2 -0,4
3 -0,4

tyres

85 Super Soft
90 Soft
95 Medium
100 Hard
95 Intermediate
100 Monsoon

Latest News