1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirelli Tires 2011 - 2012 seasons

Discussion in 'F1 2011 Mods' started by vlasovas, Jun 22, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    considering the requests, I'm making these tires separately from the mod pack Brazil 2, contains a version of the 2011 season as well, for those who play without mods 2012
    and find my mods!
    go to C:\Users\SEU NOME DE USUÁRIO\Documents\My Games\FormulaOne2011\hardwaresettings
    open the file "hardware_settings_config" with Notepad
    locate this field "blur="true" quality="1" uid="4"
    change the "blur="true" to "blur="false"
    just leave the field quality to quality="1"
    save and close, their wear became more visible
    Mod created by vlasovas
    tests: La Plata
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Thanks mate for making this mod separate.
  3. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Hey Vlasovas, brilliant work!

just 1 question though?
    How did you change the tyres so that they last longer? Because i thought that changing the values for tyres in the the database.bin file would only affect the AI.

Cheers mate!
  4. to last longer you should find a medium between the field tires, and field Track tires wear level, in the database.bin

is complicated to make, and requires a lot of testing on 100%
    Last year in the previous game (2010) I had to increase the amount of pitstops, but the opposite happened this year, but the simulation of this year was not on my own, who has almost single-handedly, was the La Plata, a friend of mine who did already many mods for GP4 I only indicated where changed in last year and helped test, while at the same time I did the tires and he tested heheheheh
  5. Very nice! Awesome work! Thank you!! :)
  6. Brilliant, I was hoping you would release this separately.

So, are the 2012 tyre colours applied now?

Thank you
  7. thanks for the 2011 verison :D
  8. thanx Vlasovas
  9. yes, 2011 colours and 2012 colours
  10. :D
  11. brilliant! u are awesome mate!
  12. I would like to know what is the difference between pirelli 2012 and pirelli 2012 q2??
    • Like Like x 1
  13. mydriaz

Premium Member

Thank you very much for your hard work :)
  14. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

Is this the same version included in your pack or an updated version? :)

I've extracted the ones from your pack, that's why I'm asking.
  15. 2012 versions are the same, I put separately because many users were asked separately.

then I put the damage and effects on the codemasters 2011 model, for those who do not have conversion to 2012
    get the

16. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

So with this mod, are we still able to do a 1 stop strategy? Or do I need to get the full mod pack to have that?
  17. this mod here are just tires and wear (appearance)
    for the simulation of 2012, you must have the mod pack Brazil 2 update 1.1
  18. Hi can you please upload the files with the 2012 tyre simulation in order to do a one stop strategy as I do not want the whole mod pack only the tyre wear simulation? Or please tell what and where to edit for tyre simulation of 2012?? Please , feedback would be appreciated, thanks alot
  19. track tyre wear level

1 -0,4
    2 -0,4
    3 -0,4

85 Super Soft
    90 Soft
    95 Medium
    100 Hard
    95 Intermediate
    100 Monsoon