Pirelli tirepack for RSS formula cars [1K + 2K]

Skins Pirelli tirepack for RSS formula cars [1K + 2K] 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
formulaHEINE submitted a new resource:

Pirelli tirepack for RSS formula cars [1k + 2K] - Pirelli tires for Formula Hybrid 2017 and Formula RSS2 V8 by Race Sim Studio.

View attachment 200107
This tirepack recreates Pirelli formula-car tires for the Formula Hybrid 2017 and the Formula RSS 2 V8 mods from Race Sim Studio for Assetto Corsa. They are based on the default RSS tires textures and the given template.
View attachment 200105
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO...

Read more about this resource...

Try the rainbow, taste the rainbow! ;)
2018 version of the Pirellis for the toptier RSS formula cars should be ready SOON™.
preview_pirelli_2018.jpg

Thank you very much for the update. On one hand, I prefer Pirelli branded tyres, on the other hand the new lighter rubber with the markings and barcodes on the FH2018 has its own magic. Nice to have a choice though.

How do you install this? I choose a color folder and replace the one that are on the skin, and its not the same on your screenshot. Mine is the same as the default

Im using rss fh 2017 v4

Last edited:
How do you install this? I choose a color folder and replace the one that are on the skin, and its not the same on your screenshot. Mine is the same as the default

Im using rss fh 2017 v4
Try to disable the 'Tyre FX' feature in the Custom Shaders Patch in the Content Manager and use the install method from the description, copied below.
I've not testet this tire texture set with the V4 of the FH2017 car mod but they should work, as in the latest version RSS changed the tire model/texture.
how to install:
1. choose the car folder: 'RSS_Formula_Hybrid_2018', 'RSS_Formula_Hybrid_2017' or 'RSS_2_V8'

For the Formula RSS2 V6 use the 'RSS_Formula_Hybrid_2018' tires.
2. choose the desired texture quality folder: 'Pirelli_1K_recommended' or 'Pirelli_2K' (1K for racing and 2K for screenshotting)
3. choose your desired color folder and copy all files to your desired car skin folder

Try to disable the 'Tyre FX' feature in the Custom Shaders Patch in the Content Manager and use the install method from the description, copied below.
I've not testet this tire texture set with the V4 of the FH2017 car mod but they should work, as in the latest version RSS changed the tire model/texture.
Hi I had to rename the texture of your mod from RSS_T to RSS_T1 same with RSS_T1_Blur to make it work with Tyres FX off in csp.

I dont know about this remaining textures if it needs renaming

RSS_NM
RSS_NM_BLUR
RSS_T_DIRT

Again im using the v4 of rss fh 2017

Last edited:
Hi I had to rename the texture of your mod from RSS_T to RSS_T1 same with RSS_T1_Blur to make it work with Tyres FX off in csp.

I dont know about this remaining textures if it needs renaming

RSS_NM
RSS_NM_BLUR
RSS_T_DIRT

Again im using the v4 of rss fh 2017
Hey @Dirt_Navi , i've look more into this, as it is more than 4 year ago since the last update on this resource.

You need to use your desired tire textures form the 'RSS_Formula_Hybrid_2018'-folder, as with the V4 of the FH2017 the mapping of the rear sidewalls has been changed.
Copy and rename the following files from your choosen tire compound:
RSS_T.dds --> RSS_T1.dds
RSS_T_Blur.dds --> RSS_T1_Blur.dds
RSS_T_DIRT.dds --> RSS_T1_DIRT.dds

Ignore the normal map textures (...NM...).

As i have not developed the textures to to new settings, the apperance could be darker as i wanted them to be!
Here's a comparison on the FH2021, as RSS copied this tires (model+texture) to the V4 of FH2017, according to the chagelog of the V4.
__custom_showroom_1671437583.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • < 5 years