1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirelli P ZERO 2012

Discussion in 'F1 2011 Mods' started by warok, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Pirelli P ZERO
    a thank you does not kill and motivates to continue.

Pirelli P ZERO V1.2
    The difference and more visible in the games.
    I do ask that the file color.

• Like Like x 7
  2. thanks, warok.:)
  3. Nice work warok.
  4. You are the King!
  5. WOW! thanks =D !

Salu2 - Darkness Knight
  6. The wet tyres doesn't have P-Zero. They have Cinturato, but nice work :D
  7. If I apply Cinturato on tire rain, he(it) will affect(allocate) tires dry, The only one textures for six.;)
  8. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

There is only one mask in use for the tyres in game, change the mask and all tyres will be changed as Warok has stated.

In 2010 game you could have done it, but CM has changed the way tyres are done in this years game.
  9. Thanks 4 this nice work
  10. THANX for the Mod
  11. Thanks for mod but When I do your mod on game fps going to down after I change with orginal files :(
  12. brilliant work!
  13. Thanks for your nice work, Master WAROK !!;)
  14. Nice work, i hope you will be motivated a long time. Thanks ;)
  15. Holy donut! It looks like the paint on the tyre didn't dry enough :D
    Isn't there a way to adjust the amount of blur on tyre markings? I know someone made a mod a while ago that modified the blur effect, but I don't know exactly what it changed and if it was just a "dry" parameter or simply a texture swap.
  16. The file to edit is changed during the extraction, which is weird. At most I think I can solve the problem but it will always be the problem of narrow band. This too may be changing (not on the result), but loses the game realistic tire.

It is on the more strategic problem.:p
  17. thx, my master !:D