Misc Pirelli Dual Boot Seasons

Vlas', myman, very good work. I made three stints with the same tires in practice to see the full destroy and in the entering lap took the trash from dustly part of track, oh i love it, looks awesome, thank you. :)

it is a shame I cant get this mod installed at all :(

When I click add folder in mod manager the file is not present, even though I have extracted it.

I just get one file which my pc does not recognise.

Still no luck :(. I am following all the steps in the video but the file doesn't even have a file type so no wonder I cant see it when adding a folder in the manager.

Could you upload the files as normal files without the need for the mod manager?
That is very strange, you tried to unzip with 7zip? because it has been compressed with 7zip, must have the file inside everyone's is succeeding, I'll send you a PM with another attempt soon

I have not try the download or mod till now, but I made in the past often the experience with 7zip, that the version and the algorithm wich was used to cpmpressed are important. Because often give it problems when the compression was made with a newer version than the other user use to decompress. And for 7z-files which should be public for download I would only use LZMA and not one of the other 3 possibilities

I have not try the download or mod till now, but I made in the past often the experience with 7zip, that the version and the algorithm wich was used to cpmpressed are important. Because often give it problems when the compression was made with a newer version than the other user use to decompress. And for 7z-files which should be public for download I would only use LZMA and not one of the other 3 possibilities
2chajk9.jpg

thanks !!!
I use these settings, perhaps, something wrong with the machine of him , because everyone was able to install

I've a problem.
I extract it and istal with ryder mod manager but I haven't change

(i installed 2013 tyres)

altcv8.jpg

NEW UPADATE 1.2

- Fix Orange Stripe of Hard Tires.

extracted only or installed with ryder Mod manager?
just like in the photo below!
and remembering that there are few tracks that use these tires, make a race at Monza, but download the update before

altcv8.jpg

NEW UPADATE 1.2

- Fix Orange Stripe of Hard Tires.

extracted only or installed with ryder Mod manager?
just like in the photo below!
and remembering that there are few tracks that use these tires, make a race at Monza, but download the update before

I extracted the folder and then I open it with ryder mod manager and install it but when i go in the career in australia i didn't see no changes

Hello can you m, to help he(it) pleases you when I decompresse the file has l, interrieure they are all space! Deconpression with winrar with also 7zip meme with shared with another computer it does not walk(work)! File(case) are always space!? The two-tier boot mode Pirelli Seasons there can recover winrar it is easier for me, he(it) pleases you because, is a fantastic work!!! I wish to use your great mode(fashion) thank you very much excuse I for l, English I am French:cry::(:cry::(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 322 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 222 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.5%