Pirelli 2012 Tyres (with INTER/WET specific branding)

If You Whant It In My Mod Use My Mod Whit This Mod Render_Materials.xml

And You Got What You Whant ;)

Just that xml file? I tried that but i still get P-Zero....odd. I must be missing something :(

And yes with Tom's mod alone i get the correct branding before anyone asks me that haha :)

Just that xml file? I tried that but i still get P-Zero....odd. I must be missing something :(

And yes with Tom's mod alone i get the correct branding before anyone asks me that haha :)

It isn't as simple as using my render_materials.xml file with Rini's Mod. However I am just finializing the last few details of my compilation mod using Rini's Mod. Link will be up soon, if Rini allows me too?

It isn't as simple as using my render_materials.xml file with Rini's Mod. However I am just finializing the last few details of my compilation mod using Rini's Mod. Link will be up soon, if Rini allows me too?

I figured that since the branding itself would be within your pssg file. I only realised that after i hit the "post reply" button though.....it's almost 12am here, my brain isn't fully functioning lol

I figured that since the branding itself would be within your pssg file. I only realised that after i hit the "post reply" button though.....it's almost 12am here, my brain isn't fully functioning lol

That's alright, I've messaged Rini about uploading my compilation. Just gotta wait for the go ahead now.

Here is the latest version of Rini's Pirelli 2012 Tyre Mod with his latest changes to the colour of each tyre compound; along with my Mod which has the P ZERO logo on the Dry Compound Tyres and the Cinturato logo on the Wet Compound Tyres. All credit for the Improved Tyre Tread Textures and effects go to Gl4dia70rZ.

(Make sure you replace all your orignal files with the ones included in this mod in order for it to work correctly. Please backup existing files before installing this mod.)

Gl4dia70rZ's Pirelli 2012 Tyre Mod (with My [ThoLan36] Cinturato Tyre Branding): http://www.mediafire.com/?kd6p4w5t7o1m390

Grats on the accomplishment! Is it just me though or are the colours on the branding very dull? The supersofts red is a muddy browny pink and the yellow soft is a mustardy colour compared to defaults and other tyre mods.

Grats on the accomplishment! Is it just me though or are the colours on the branding very dull? The supersofts red is a muddy browny pink and the yellow soft is a mustardy colour compared to defaults and other tyre mods.

Hey, thanks for the input. Your right the colours may look washed out or muddy to some users. All depends on the quality of your Display Equipment, and your own perception of colours may be different to others.

However I am constantly tweaking the colours to try and get them more accurate to the real tyres. More information will be posted here as and when.

Thanks again

ThoLan36

Hey, thanks for the input. Your right the colours may look washed out or muddy to some users. All depends on the quality of your Display Equipment, and your own perception of colours may be different to others.

However I am constantly tweaking the colours to try and get them more accurate to the real tyres. More information will be posted here as and when.

Thanks again

ThoLan36
thanks in advance.:cool:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 322 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 223 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.2%
  • < 4 years