• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Tracks PIRC full circuit 0.2 alpha

Includes new south track expansion - opening 7/10/15

1. Mike Ferchak

Mike Ferchak

Ratings:
    +1
  2. Ernest Aubert

Ernest Aubert

Ratings:
    +33
    And I thought at first that Bridgehampton was going to take a lot of laps to learn! This tops that! Hotlap mode is broken, though.

3. Ryan Bjerke

Ryan Bjerke

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm new to the sim racing world but how might I be able to drive this track? And what sim should I use.

4. Denny Hulme

Denny Hulme
    Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    ?????

It's on Assetto Corsa - the clue is in the name of the forum

Great track so far, very nice of the circuit owners to provide the technical information. You can really see the difference this makes already.

5. anthony ugrinic

anthony ugrinic

Ratings:
    +0
    you say this includes new south track and this is only the north track. Am i missing something here?

6. Ryan Bjerke

Ryan Bjerke

Ratings:
    +0
    Again this might seem like a ridiculous statement but after i downloaded this mod how do i get it onto Assetto Corsa so i can drive it?

7. Guillaume Binet

Guillaume Binet

Ratings:
    +0
    I tried with the latest AC and it did not work. (just blanks out twice then return to the menu).
    I tried to load it in the editor and resave it and it says tons of textures are missing.
    Is it possible to update it ?

8. millen

millen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +111
  9. Bob Peirce

Bob Peirce

Ratings:
    +0
    Mike,

Love the track. It is pretty much the way it feels to drive. However, on the off chance you are still doing anything with this, there are no brake markers for some of the long straights and there isn't enough off-track information to come up with good substitutes. Can you do something?

10. BenCollins

BenCollins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +179
    Trackmap here

Attached Files:

• map.png
      map.png
      File size:
      63.9 KB
      Views: