1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Pirate Island Track 1.0

Pirate Island Track

• Like Like x 1
  1. Great mate!
    Faça isle of man por favor!

2. Great track, thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Hello Sergio, I cant download the 1.1 patch. Can I get a hint from you what is wrong or a suggestion what to do please.

4. Hi Sven,

Something seems to be missing there, but I add the download link for the patch on the notes.

5. Sven-Arne Andersson

Sven-Arne Andersson
    Premium Member

Thanks a lot Sergio for the quick response.. Now the download worked.

6. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

7. A couple of impressions, since I've seen the track is scheduled for a club race and I've done some testing in the formulas :

Reiza appears to work the best here in terms of grip. It's probably excessive even, since the grip seems alien-like at times. FEx and CART are abysmal, understeering heavily, cornering speed greatly reduced, brakes feel underpowered. These two feel broken here. V12 better, but still so-so, it's ca. 10s slower than Reiza in my exp. F3 also understeers more than usual and is more slippery than normal (especially off throttle mid corner).

I think the track would probably need to have the grip revised or optimized to be compatible with different cars. @Patrick Giranthon ;)

EDIT:
    Sorry, just noticed Rupe says there's another update I need to install. Didn't have this installed while testing. Don't know if the update has any effect on the grip ?