1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pink Floyd Helmet

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Thimoty Decrans, Dec 1, 2012.

• Like Like x 22
  1. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Nice :)

A good helmet protects you from 'brain damage' ..... which happens to be track 8 on the album, and what a superb album it is .....
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Great job buddy. :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Good job here!
  4. Nice.
  5. Okay, people who likes F1, games and Pink Floyd? I love you! :laugh:

PS: My favourite helmet so far!
    • Like Like x 2
  6. superb job. many thanks.:cool:
  7. Very nice work! :thumbsup:
  8. Amazing. Really original for mixing music with f1, keep on!
  9. Thank you. I've been looking forward to this since first seeing it in the "W.I.P." thread.
  10. Wow, really nice job man! Maybe next would be Motörhead? ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. :D
  12. :p Очень хорошо, спасибо.
  13. awesome job on the helmet, huge pink floyd fan here
    • Like Like x 1
  14. How can I miss this helmet?! How can I not wear it in race? Someone please tell me.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. One of my most liked helmets, meybey id could do anther floyd helmet....suggestions?
  16. Well much depends on your personal musical tastes, I could suggest you another band but you might not like it.

About Pink Floyd specifically I don't know, you could try something with Meddle. A white helmet based on The Wall might be too "foregone" to me. Or there's the image from Pulse: http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/33559273/PULSE+folder.jpg.
    But honestly I don't think anything would be better than what you've already done with The Dark Side of the Moon about PF.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. gracias

18. You could actually try something nice with Atom Heart Mother, even tho I dunno how a cow would fit in F1 world. I still believe TDSOTM helmet is the best you can possibly achieve from PF.