Textures Pimp's Texture Pack [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pimp Dady updated Pimp's Texture Pack with a new update entry:

Pimp's Texture Pack

Tried to make everything in english might update soon with more things in english. This Pack Includes Storefront changed to walmart, Recaro Seats and Harness, Most items american brands, lindell inspection updated interior and exterior, Heinkein Beer, Marlboro Cigarettes, engine texture, American aftermarket parts & much more PM me for suggestions or requestsView attachment 222994 View attachment 222995 View attachment 222996 View attachment 222998...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please don't use my textures, and like I said in the review. You're uploading game assets, which you're not supposed to do. That should be common sense, given that everyone else uploads their textures in .dds format. Maybe you just didn't know, idk... I'd suggest you try and edit/delete your posts, and re-post your .dds files with install instructions using either the texture pack importer tool or instructions on how to use UAE. Regardless you need to delete the files you've uploaded. They contain actual game files that aren't modified, as well as my blurry af textures you never asked to use!

You can check the terms of service here.

Intellectual Property and Copyright
  • Posts, attachments, uploads or links which contain original game files are not allowed.
I'd suggest you don't do this again though, because the admins tend to not **** around on here. I would imagine even less so with Copyright issues, as racedepartment.com could potentially get sued. That's more likely to happen with a AAA title, regardless it's still against the rules. A lot of times Copyright can be a grey area, however uploading compiled game .assets files don't fall in that said grey area.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope you understand! Thanks and have a great night/day to whomever that might read this! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back