1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pikes Peak Challenge - 13th - 15th November 2015

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally Club & Leagues' started by Ole Marius Myrvold, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Back in Business, with more cars and stages added, there is finally a reason to get back to DiRT Rally here at RD

This is a rally for all members of RaceDepartment, premium or not. So just sign up, tag your friends or enemies, not to mention the fremenies to see who can drive the fastest, and not run off at the same time.

League Name (must be a member to be able to participate):
    Cars: Pikes Peak

SS01: Pikes Peak Mixed Surfaces - Full Course
    SS02: Pikes Peak - Full Course

Session Open: From 00:01GMT 13th of November, until 23:59GMT 15th of November
    Re-Runs: No!
    Service: Between Every Stage!

Premium Membership Sweepstake: Now also in DiRT Rally! Have a friend that's on the fence of joining RD, or maybe you just haven't dared to try out the Premium Memberships yourself. Well, now you can win One Month of Premium Membership for a non-Premium Member! Every driver that at the end of the week have taken points in the RaceNet League will be in the random draw! Staff members are excluded from the Sweepstake.
    There are however one condition.
    You must have given your RaceNet name to us in this thread, so we know who you are. If you have not posted in that thread, you will not have a chance to win!
  2. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Please write if you will participate, as this will be used in logging how many drivers intend to participate, how many that does participate, and also helps us in the direction to go :)

1. Player
    2. Player
    3. Player
    4. Player
    5. Player
    6. Player
    7. Player
    8. Player
    9. Player
    10. Player
    11. Player
    12. Player
    13. Player
    14. Player
    15. Player
    16. Player
    17. Player
    18. Player
    19. Player
    20. Player
    21. Player
    22. Player
    23. Player
  3. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  4. im in
  5. Me too!
  6. Pike's Peak - great course and one I'm slow on! I'm in.
  7. the track which almost made me dig out an old windows xp pc, buy dirt01 again and reinstall it just to be able to play that track again. but along came dirt rally and my itch was easily scratched as of that day. sign me up, love it (though without a co i'm even slower than usually, never play enough to memorize such a long track).