Piers Morgan the idiot!

enough said?

AzzULJ3CQAAZglb.jpg:large

Respect the queen.... for what?
Because she lives in a big house or because she´s 205 years old or because she lives off of your tax money or simply respect it so they can continue with this whole royalty crap when in reality her **** probably stinks worse then mine.

Same with the king in our country. We paid for his car collection, we paid for his daughters wedding...
Did they send me an invitation? No. Obviously the respect haven´t been returned.

Yeah I dont get why they live in a bloody palace while the country is in a recession. However.. the royal family are part of the UK's history for a very long time and should be respected. The queen does do some stuff like going to places to do speeches and to represent the UK. She's like 90 years old so you cant expect her to do a lot of stuff. But I do think it is quite unfair that they live in royalty while the rest of the country is really struggling.

I would choose a monarchy over a President everyday of a week,
So please don't dish our Queen....
Makes no sense either way. They are largely the same.

The only reason she is the Queen is because she was born in a royal family.
The bloodlines go back many hundred years.
That´s no conspiracy theory, it´s plain and simple facts.

Just as her family will continue to be royal in the future.
Some people are fine with that. I´d rather not pay for someone else´s mansion or whatever so they can have a good life from the start and ultimately be detached from the real reality.

Her sh*t stinks just as bad as yours. But she doesn´t have to worry about money or getting food on the table. You however do.

There´s no coincidence that Bush SR and JR were Presidents for example.
Bush JR would be nowhere had he been born in a random poor family anywhere else in the world.

Kennedy brothers could have gone the same way but along the way JFK broke the "oath" and that´s why almost all of his family is now extinct..
In various "accidents" all over the world.

Yeah I dont get why they live in a bloody palace while the country is in a recession. However.. the royal family are part of the UK's history for a very long time and should be respected. The queen does do some stuff like going to places to do speeches and to represent the UK. She's like 90 years old so you cant expect her to do a lot of stuff. But I do think it is quite unfair that they live in royalty while the rest of the country is really struggling.

And that´s the issue. We should "respect" it because that´s how it always has been...
But at the same time you can see the contradiction of the whole thing.

It´s history because that bloodline of royalty decided it should be so.
Regardless of how your life is. As long as they get their cake, the rest is non-important.
But we should still "respect" them?

In short:
The only reason they are considered Royalty is because they say so.
Not because we say so.

If you are fine with this idea and segregation of society then by all means continue :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back