• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Physics Flags

Discussion in 'Racer Problems & Fixes' started by Dave Tred, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Dave Tred

Dave Tred

Ratings:
    +9
    Is there a list or table anywhere of what flag does what in racer i.e. flag 4 = surface im writing a report and need to add it in.

Thanks

Dave

2. Stereo

Stereo

Ratings:
    +1,299
    You might have to work them out from TrackEd, load a track and press F4 to get to object info, if you Shift+left click an object, it'll tell you the names of that object's flags. (and also has buttons to toggle flags)

3. Mr Whippy

Mr Whippy

Ratings:
    +461
    Also remember the flag value you input is the sum of the flags set.

So if collide is 2 and surface is 4, then the flag set is actually 6 (2+4)

Dave

4. Dave Tred

Dave Tred

Ratings:
    +9
    yeh ive already written that in my report ive just got a table sitting there waiting for flag numbers and what they do :) this report is killing me dave, id rather do another track!

5. Mr Whippy

Mr Whippy

Ratings:
    +461
    Just put 'refer to racer.nl' hehe...

Seems kinda silly re-collating development data that is just a racer.nl google search away.

Though if you invest time making a table be sure to share the data here. Perhaps Ruud could then store his data for flags in a table which may be more useful in future?!

Good luck with it Dave!

Cheers