Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2015

MGP15 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2015 FINAL.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
First of all thanks for the mod. I tried it some days ago, but I encountered a problem:
AI looks too fast. I raced with Morbidelli in Jerez, my times are 1.44 /1.45 but Ai makes 1.42 in quali and in race I can't battle only for low points positions..

Btw I love racing with Moto2, I think it's the best class compared to real life, weird because it's the class I like less hehe. Milestone will improve I hope.

Last edited:
Giovane I did more races with Moto2 in my career, I'm relaly enjoying it. I fought with Alex Marquez whole race, I finished 17th by a tenth (I got penalty of 0.5s for corner cutting).
Previous race in le mans I finished second in the wet. I have the worst bike, I just bought a Kalex, so we will see. Any chance to speed up AI in the rain? I think in the dry it's quite perfect.

Giovane I did more races with Moto2 in my career, I'm relaly enjoying it. I fought with Alex Marquez whole race, I finished 17th by a tenth (I got penalty of 0.5s for corner cutting).
Previous race in le mans I finished second in the wet. I have the worst bike, I just bought a Kalex, so we will see. Any chance to speed up AI in the rain? I think in the dry it's quite perfect.

It's hard to find the perfect balance between 2 different classes, 18 circuits and 2 different weather condition. I'm doing everything I can do to make this game perfect.

Small ot: my AMD drivers have updated just few days ago and Motogp 15 stutters A LOT.

Good news: the mod isn't perfect. Yes, it's a good report because I received a lot of feedbacks from you and I know exactly what it should be changed.
I'm still working on fine tuning all the aspects on this game because there'll be a lot of time playing motogp15 before june 2016.
Stay tuned, v1.0 is not far away.
Thanks.

I'm from Brazil, it's possible that my english do not be so good...

I'm playing with a XBOX 360 controller and here is what i feel with the bike:

Losail - Ducati Team - MotoGP Class

1. The brake power is fine at the entrance of the corner, but i'm capable to press the brakes fully with maximum lean angle and continues to lean until stops! And not fall (in the game, the rider are getting up and stops the bike)! In a real bike i must leave the the brake on a smooth way while the bike leans. If i press the brakes fully while i'm leaning, the front tire may lock, causing a "low side" or, if not in a high angle, make difficult to lean more...

2. I sense difficulties to lean while i'm tucked-in. Thats nice! But the difference between tucked and non-tucked is too high... in my opinion.

3. Difficult to lean while the brakes are pressed: great!

4. I sense the throttle too "generous" with the acceptability in errors... i mean, when i'm getting out of the corner and pulling the full throttle, the bike is getting unstable, but not sufficient to cause a fall or a "high side" if i release the throttle, but in real world we must be VERY quick to avoid that, and in the mod we can avoid this easily. It's hardly to see this comportment in a real motogp race, because these pilots are top. I'm putting this video link only to explain how quick i must to be to avoid a high side:

I have tested only in a time attack and motogp only. When i have time i will test other classes, but motogp is principal to me.

I have tested only Moto2 in career. So first races it was hard and fun, but after that AI was too hard (a part from Silverstone). I lost 3 seconds in quali every race later, only Philip Island AI was good (default game very slow).
A solution might be to switch between difficult/realistic before every GP weekend

Big update is coming...
  • All packed in only 1 DATA.MIX: no more switch between files!
  • Moto3 class is almost the perfection
  • Motogp has still to improve a lot: it's really difficult to tweak something fine here!
gift-01.jpg

Last edited:
Hi. Firstly I'd like to say thank you for taking the time to do this mod for all our enjoyment. It is a definite improvement over the standard game.
I have just been trying out version 1.0 and have to say it is incredibly difficult to to keep up when playing on the suggested settings. I've mostly tried grand Prix's in moto2 using Sam Lowe's and I struggle to finish top 15 starting from last on medium difficulty( I did try simulation but AI way to fast).
Mugello race, medium difficulty.
Johann Zarco(AI) 1min56.3sec, My time(best lap) 1min58.7sec.
My lap time when not using your mod is 1min55.1sec.
I think my main problem is the bike is so smooth it will not turn in properly and I'm running wide alot.
When I tried MotoGP using Bradley smith the bike will not even rev or move of the line(maybe a bug?) So I switched to Andrea iannone and it worked fine but again I could not get the bike to turn in on the corners so much that I just ran wide the whole lap.
I guess I'm just trying to say that I enjoy the AI being more difficult but I feel the bike is now a little too hard to ride.
Again I'd like to say I really appreciate your hard work, these are just my personal findings when playing. Hope it helps in some way

Hi. Firstly I'd like to say thank you for taking the time to do this mod for all our enjoyment. It is a definite improvement over the standard game.
I have just been trying out version 1.0 and have to say it is incredibly difficult to to keep up when playing on the suggested settings. I've mostly tried grand Prix's in moto2 using Sam Lowe's and I struggle to finish top 15 starting from last on medium difficulty( I did try simulation but AI way to fast).
Mugello race, medium difficulty.
Johann Zarco(AI) 1min56.3sec, My time(best lap) 1min58.7sec.
My lap time when not using your mod is 1min55.1sec.
I think my main problem is the bike is so smooth it will not turn in properly and I'm running wide alot.
When I tried MotoGP using Bradley smith the bike will not even rev or move of the line(maybe a bug?) So I switched to Andrea iannone and it worked fine but again I could not get the bike to turn in on the corners so much that I just ran wide the whole lap.
I guess I'm just trying to say that I enjoy the AI being more difficult but I feel the bike is now a little too hard to ride.
Again I'd like to say I really appreciate your hard work, these are just my personal findings when playing. Hope it helps in some way

Why you play on medium? The only way to play this mod is to follow the readme in the description and you can find which difficulty should be used in game.
For motogp and moto2 classes should be the hardest possible in the game (it doesn't mean that the AI it's the fastest!). The in game "medium" is designed only for moto3 riders, actually only for some tracks in moto3, so it's fast as hell: no doubt you cannot be competitive against them rockets!
Try with the proper difficulty and give report. Thanks for the feedback, anyway I'll keep in mind your suggestions.

Why you play on medium? The only way to play this mod is to follow the readme in the description and you can find which difficulty should be used in game.
For motogp and moto2 classes should be the hardest possible in the game (it doesn't mean that the AI it's the fastest!). The in game "medium" is designed only for moto3 riders, actually only for some tracks in moto3, so it's fast as hell: no doubt you cannot be competitive against them rockets!
Try with the proper difficulty and give report. Thanks for the feedback, anyway I'll keep in mind your suggestions.

Thank you for the quick reply! I just thought easier difficulty would equal slower AI. I will retry with the levels you suggest and report back :thumbsup:

I have now tried a couple of grand prix weekends using Sam Lowes in Moto2 on simulation{hardest) as you suggested and i got destroyed by the ai.
At Mugello fastest rider(Zarco) did 1min54.668sec in practice/qualifying which made it impossible for me to compete and started last on the grid.
In the race Zarco did 1min56 which was still much better than my best of 1min58.3 and i had to battle hard for 20th position!
Not sure if i'm just rubbish(which i don't think i am) or they are just extremely fast lol.
I had much the same story at argentina, finishing last in qualifying by 4-5seconds and then battling very hard for 17th position in the race.
So maybe you could slow them down in qualifying/practice some more for us mere mortals? ;)
If i could get a decent grid position mid pack i would have a fantastic race with the pace of the ai in race. :thumbsup:

I played at losail with Repsol. Fastest lap in 1:54.8XX to AI. With defaults (no adjustments) i've reached at 1:55.9XX. With some playing and adjustments i reached 1:55.0XX! I reached this lap time after several minutes of training! Difficult to maintain the pace in 1:55.X... Like you said "you cannot be competitive against them rockets!"

Losail.png

So i think that the AI in this circuit is pretty well!

With the time playing, i realize that when i change from tucked to non-tucked the response is taking some little time... is right?

Last edited:
Amazing!!!!!!!!!

image.png

About the tucked-in issue: i could observe that the AI can switch clearly well... so, is this a way to hamper the player make more fast laps?

Last edited:
REMEMBER: every time you want to give me a feedback, in order to be clear as much as possible, please report times, track and class you are playing on. That's easier for me to fix the issue if there is one.
Thanks for all of your feedback, I'm really busy right now, but I'll update this mod as soon as I can.

Qualifying laps are fine for the AI, no problems. What's the fastest race lap? It should be around 1.55.6. The AI should be enought fast in Q, but not to much in Race.

Is right! The lap times in race is around 1:55.X... AI is fine at this circuit :thumbsup:

I could maintain the first position until 70~80% of the race, until my rear tyre (medium) went to space... :unsure:

I'll try to race with [hard - medium] and [hard - hard] tyres to verify if the tyre wear is wrong or if is my riding style...:thumbsup:

Sixth place, riding a Movistar Yamaha! :)

MotoGP - issues noticed

- Response of change from tucked to non-tucked is taking some time to take effect;
- Using the last update, still possible to brake fully while leaning without falling (despite that when we run seriously is not noticeable)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back