MGP16 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finish to test on Losail moto3 , and I really really like it a lot , It was a lovelly race , but I dont know if is my riding style or what....
Qualy AI 2:06:XXX most of the drivers first 20 If I remenber well , which I qualyfing around 29 pos
Race Best lap for every rider was 2:09:XXX , so its to much diference , Qualy they are realy fast , which my best was 2:09:145 in race , just for saying ;)

I just finish to test on Losail moto3 , and I really really like it a lot , It was a lovelly race , but I dont know if is my riding style or what....
Qualy AI 2:06:XXX most of the drivers first 20 If I remenber well , which I qualyfing around 29 pos
Race Best lap for every rider was 2:09:XXX , so its to much diference , Qualy they are realy fast , which my best was 2:09:145 in race , just for saying ;)
Too many of you are complain about the AI, thanks for the feedback but I'm tired to answer to all of you that complain about the AI!
Don't do any congratulation to make me happy, AI is still crap, I never edited it.

For now just enjoy the physics, don't care about the AI, ok?

I tried your alpha and aplha 2 mod, but there's a thing I cannot understand. While using your mod, AI is much faster than me in straight, also without slipstream. I tried different gear setups, corner exits, but same result...

EDIT: I qualified with rain, then race with only the track wet and every driver is racing slowly (expect one ("Pawi") which is driving as he should be...

Last edited:
I'm really sad. No one read the description and come here to complain about the AI.
What's the point to release an alpha version if everything works OK? It's an ALPHA guys, instead I would write 1.0.
It's written in capital letters: AI IS NOT OPTIMISED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%