Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2015

MGP15 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2015 FINAL.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Issues found:

Movistar Yamaha (custom rider, Rossi and Lorenzo) -> When you accelerates the bike in neutral and releases the throttle the RPM is not decreasing correctly. I think that the engine brake when you gear down is with this issue too, not sure.

Yamaha Tech 3 (custom rider, Espargaró and Smith)-> The bike doesn't accelerates

All other teams are ok.

After I fall even if I just slide a little not doing much damage to the bike, I'm talking about as minimal damage as it gets the bike really gets messed up. I't has almost zero grip on warm and sunny weather and minimal tier degradation. Even when I rewind and undo the fall the bikes behavior is still the same. I'm not blaming the mod or anything I'm just asking is it on my end or is it a feature of the mod. Does anyone know how to fix this. Tried reinstall still the same. I'm playing in carer mod if that makes any difference.

Ok so I have a "problem". Reinstalled game, downloaded this mod again.
First race of the season, MotoGP career. I'm with Forward Yamaha.

FP: I make 1.55.9 +0.8 from first position. Haven't played motogp for months, my bike felt really good.
QP: I make 1.55.5 +0.4 from first position.
Race: first time, after a couple of laps I was doing 2.01 / 2.02 , 6 seconds slower than practice..
So I restarted teh race, and it went "well". My bike was feeling better after every lap.
It was a sword in last sector. I was lapping 1.55 low /high the whole race. Fastest lap 1.54.high

Problem is I was with FORWARD YAMAHA, top speed 335 Km/h
I didn't change the stetting or anything, it felt perfect from the beginning.

Race was 50% distance, MM arrived second +9 seconds...
Is the problem with me or what?

A HUGE apology for have been away for so a long time.
Actually I'm in really busy with university exams and designing a real moto3 bike.
I'll come back playing this game in 2 weeks.
Thanks for your endurance.

Would be cool to edit Kerbs physics and make it 80% like tarmac/asphalt. Stock kerbs makes you jump while they use it all teh time in real life...

A WAY TO SUPPORT THE MOD:
Every time your have a race write down here

Class
Circuit
AI pole lap time
Fastest lap of the race

Ex: Motogp – Qatar – 1:55.180 – 1:56.240

Thank, I'm working really gentle on the new update 'cause I'm lazy :p

Wow this mod is superb!:) AI is challenging and in twisty sections like Austin and Silverstone I'm no more 3s faster than AI in the first sector. Good job!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%