Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2014

MGP14 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2014 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm playing career at MotoGP Class on AB Cardion Team, the bike reaction is really bad. When inside the turn at low speed that make bike to downshifting from 2nd gear to 1st gear it goes high side or some time when the speed is less then 60 kmph the bike lean up (goes straight) by it self. looks like this not just happen on this Mod, it's also happen on Original and other physic mod. Is this happen because of the bad of the team or in better team (like Honda Repsol Team, or Yamaha Movie Star) this also happen?

Giovaneveterano updated Physic MOD + "4 seconds" bug fix with a new update entry:

PhysicMOD is back for 2015!

Thankfully on the 29 March the long winter wait is over & the 2015 MotoGP™ season kicks off once again in Qatar.
Physic MOD becomes compatible with
MotoGP 2015 Riders & Teams Complete Mod, downloadable here (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/update-1-1-motogp-2015-riders-teams-complete-mod.3952/) from RaceDepartment.
Thanks to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

- I have MotoGP 2015 Riders & Teams Complete Mod installed and every time I put your physic mod my game crash after the circuit intro video , at loading screen...
And yes, I double checked to put the data.mix from the folder "ONLY IF YOU USE 2015 MOD" ...

I have the same problem because I have version 1.0. I can't find 1.1 version. Even on the official webside is only 1.0 patch. Do You know where I can find that 1.1 patch?

Best regards
Waluk

I will work no more on my 2014 Physic MOD: this will be the last update so far. I started 10 month ago and I'm really proud of my work.
I really enjoy be a part of this astonishing community, see you soon on 19th and stay tuned for MotoGP 15 Physic mod, it will obviously come :D
A HUGE thanks to all of you for your support and thanks to make this mod one of the most downloaded and best rated mod on Racedepartment.
Best regards from Italy and #forzaVale46 :roflmao:

3 seconds off in Mugello for Moto 2 and MotoGP in Q and race and over 1 second off in Argentina. Qatar, USA, Jerez, are fine. Also, I just saw that you removed 2015 Mod, what does that mean? Is that why some of the qualifying times are way off? I mean, without 2015 mod, what is the point of playing? It is all about being current.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 320 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 451 39.3%