Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2014

MGP14 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2014 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi friend. Thanks for the mod.

One question: Do we have to change the data.mix depending on the track we are driving?

Or can we use a data.mix for all the tracks?

Thanks in advance for your answers and help.

Hi friend. Thanks for the mod.

One question: Do we have to change the data.mix depending on the track we are driving?

Or can we use a data.mix for all the tracks?

Thanks in advance for your answers and help.
Man, he explained it a million times!!! It is even in the Overview, it is also in the readme for each data.mix file. Why do you think there are 3 different data.mix? One for tracks with 4 second bug, one for tracks with a 1 second bug and one for all the other tracks where A.I. acts "normal".

Man, he explained it a million times!!! It is even in the Overview, it is also in the readme for each data.mix file. Why do you think there are 3 different data.mix? One for tracks with 4 second bug, one for tracks with a 1 second bug and one for all the other tracks where A.I. acts "normal".

If I'm asking is because I want to be sure of that. It's strange to be replacing files depending the track you are playing...

In any case, thanks for the clarification and if it's a problem for you to explain it, all you have to do is post nothing and peace for all. It's like you are angry all the time... buf...

And sorry if I have bothered you...

If I'm asking is because I want to be sure of that. It's strange to be replacing files depending the track you are playing...

In any case, thanks for the clarification and if it's a problem for you to explain it, all you have to do is post nothing and peace for all. It's like you are angry all the time... buf...

And sorry if I have bothered you...
you don't bother me and i knew you would react like this. but, you have to understand, he explained it everywhere, and it is very easy to see. it is just that you did not check properly, so, no need to apologize or patronize anyone, just read the overview or the readme file, etc. etc. It is all there for you to see.

On a much more pressing matter, the A.I. performance does not change for me either. They run in the low 1:53's in MotoGP at Qatar, same as with my mod and same as with original file. And now Bradl is in the top 6 again, which he never does, and all Moto2 and Moto3 riders are not realistic either. Because the content.mix file also cannot be ignored when it comes to Moto2 and Moto3. Again, those bike performances are not realistic. Caterham in Moto2 way too weak, and Moto3 is too far apart. At this point I have to say, the physics in terms of less grip while leaning etc. is the best change. I enjoy that, but the 4 second bug fix does not work properly and in the process falsifies real results.

On a much more pressing matter, the A.I. performance does not change for me either. They run in the low 1:53's in MotoGP at Qatar, same as with my mod and same as with original file. And now Bradl is in the top 6 again, which he never does, and all Moto2 and Moto3 riders are not realistic either. Because the content.mix file also cannot be ignored when it comes to Moto2 and Moto3. Again, those bike performances are not realistic. Caterham in Moto2 way too weak, and Moto3 is too far apart. At this point I have to say, the physics in terms of less grip while leaning etc. is the best change. I enjoy that, but the 4 second bug fix does not work properly and in the process falsifies real results.

I done a race in Qatar, Real difficulty and the AI run on 1:55.
But I appreciate you feedback.
I'll work immediatly on Avintia (I know whats the problem), and slowly I will tweak the AI.
But Milestone done the AI really strange, I think they worked the game only for Mugello, there the lap times and the AI seems perfect.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 273 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 183 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 185 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 135 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 242 13.5%