Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2014

MGP14 Physics Fine-Tuning MOD | 2014 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
Giovaneveterano submitted a new resource:

Physic Mod motogp moto2 moto3 - MOD - New physic for more competition against AI

ATTENTION! THIS IS A BETA MOD.
It's work fine, but I have not tested every bike and every rider in every mode. Try some grand prix before using it in your career.

WHAT'S HERE:
  • Realistic brake distance: now the player must brake correctly on the red racing line (tested yet). Longer brake distance make the game more realistic, expecially for the motogp class that had an huge braking performance.
Remember to backup you DATA.MIX file...

Read more about this resource...

This mod is awesome! It solves the chatter on the front (when braking hard) resulting in me having more confidence when I am on the brakes and allowing me to improve my lap times by 1.5 seconds!

Last edited:
I've got one problem when I was racing in Moto2 in jerez almost everyone crashed when they were braking on the long straight into the 6turn :c

I've got one problem when I was racing in Moto2 in jerez almost everyone crashed when they were braking on the long straight into the 6turn :c

Please I need more info: version of the mod you used (Beta1 or Beta2), difficulty and whether.
Anyway it seems strange because the mod should change only the player's physic. It hasn't effect on the AI.
Thanks for the feedback, I will check it out.

Beta 2 bugs, almost everyone gone wide on sharp turns after a long straight, and after coming back to track nearly all of them crashed into each other, this bug occurs on every track i teste, if you have time please fix, thanks

Maybe I am not installing right because it doesn't work on my machine...I get a "Bad Data.bin" error message and the game will not start. can you give detailed install instructions please? I just overrode the default Data.bin. I also tried deleting the default and replacing it with the new file - same error either way.
cheers
John

Giovaneveterano updated Physic&AI MOD + "4 seconds" bug fix with a new update entry:

"4 SECONDS BUG" SOLVED!

Here we go, finally I solved the 4 seconds bug that Milestone has not solved after 4 month!

1.0:
  • Reworked brake distance: now the racing line match perfectly with your movement
  • "4 seconds bug" solved: in some tracks the AI runs 4 seconds faster in race compared to the pole position lap. Solved!
  • Realistic pace for almost all bike in all classes. This mod works equally in all 3 categories: motogp, moto2 and moto3
  • Other minor physic adjustment
TRACKS WITH "4...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Gio: You didn't understand what I said. I have my own A.I. Mod so I know how it works, what I am saying is, show me the results of those sessions I mentioned so we can see the time gaps between riders. Not about graphics, buddy.

@Gio: You didn't understand what I said. I have my own A.I. Mod so I know how it works, what I am saying is, show me the results of those sessions I mentioned so we can see the time gaps between riders. Not about graphics, buddy.
The mod doesn't change the time gap between riders, not even the pole lap time. It only change player's physic for more realistic driving.
Try it if you want, there is nothing to see in this mod.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 492 39.2%