photos and videos

Bez

All the gear, no idea...
Any chance we can have info showing on the media? at the moment only way you can find out what each pic/vid is, is by hovering and waiting for info to pop up, makes the process kinda clunky.

chrome, on an 80mb wired connection and id say on average i have to hover for about 1 second before the info shows, its not so much the waiting its more the functionality of the media library without a quick visual indication what each piece of media actualy is.

yes that also shows for me instantly, unfortunately likes and views isnt the info im looking for (said in obi wan kanobi voice) its the actual info that tells me what the video is, as at the moment all you are presented with is a wall of cockpits and roads etc, i wanna know what the media actually is.

pleased to see the media info return to the gallery, much more usable now.

edit: just noticed some strangeness in the media gallery, pages with no images or a couple per page. is this a side effect of non premium members not being able to use the gallery?

media_empty.png

Last edited:
just tried it on my linux machine (also using chrome) and im getting the same problem, 1st page of gsce gallery has only 2 pics and then its a mixture of none or a handful on each page. Ill install a second browser on linux and make sure its not a chrome issue

Is there no chance we can get the info back under the media? since switching to an iPad for much of my browsing I've now lost the ability to hover my mouse over the wall of infoless media and see what each video shows, used to love perusing the media library on here when I first signed up but this never ending wall of nameless/infoless images is a tad un-user-friendly.

Videos & photos - select your game of choice - what I'm presented with on every device is a wall of photos and videos, this used to have a small description under each item, this made the media library useable, without it it's more a game of chance that you get to watch something your interested in...unless I'm missing a setting to turn this info on/off?

YouTube have changed their system so all plugins and device software needs to be updated, kodi media centre was getting the same error video before they updated the YouTube add-on, I know kodi required 2 permissions granted after this update rather than just 1 before.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back