PEYREGROSSE (France)

Tracks PEYREGROSSE (France) v1 FREE ULTIMATE

Login or Register an account to download this content
you need help, many guys can help you.
if your work is too slow, you need help.
Do you think you will have more support with AC 2 ?
i don't think.
And now you have too much promises that you can't hold.
Look at LEMAX, his tracks are awesome, and i have given maybe 10€ for few BUT awesome finish ed tracks.

Not too many as it seems, and help usually works for bucks. By the time AC2 comes out we should be well ready to improve alot of laserscanned tracks up to standards of newest engines and quickly implement them. Yes LEMAX is good, we asked for his help, but he only had time to do his few tracks (around 3), that are way way shorter and plus he said he is only doing tracks from his area of living.

How many people are behind that "we"?

That is not easy to tell, because there were many occasional "helpers", but the main core of the team is only 2-3 people, and other people help us from time to time or on certain private projects. However the team is slowly expanding as we get more financing, we will be able to really hire several good modellers, so works will finally be going fast.

There are a few things that stop me from giving you any money:
  1. The fact that you remain anonymous.
  2. The statements you make, with vague promises and grand plans.
  3. The abysmal quality of your website, your logo, and your communication in general. If your "original" stuff is this, well I am not convinced.
These three things show lack of professionalism. First get your act together, then ask for money and trust.

EDIT: I do love some of the tracks you issued though. Don't take my criticism personally, take it as a suggestion.

Last edited:
That is not easy to tell, because there were many occasional "helpers", but the main core of the team is only 2-3 people, and other people help us from time to time or on certain private projects. However the team is slowly expanding as we get more financing, we will be able to really hire several good modellers, so works will finally be going fast.
How do you expect a professional customer, a race team or a rig renting business to react to this same answer?
"How many employers do you have?"
"I don't know..."

I know we have had this same discussion around two years ago, when the Kunos mod forums were still open. And from your side nothing has really changed. I'd still buy a good 1.0 version of Pikes Peak. I'd also still not "donate" for beta access.

There are a few things that stop me from giving you any money:
  1. The fact that you remain anonymous.
  2. The statements you make, with vague promises and grand plans.
  3. The abysmal quality of your website, your logo, and your communication in general. If your "original" stuff is this, well I am not convinced.
These three things show lack of professionalism. First get your act together, then ask for money and trust.

EDIT: I do love some of the tracks you issued though. Don't take my criticism personally, take it as a suggestion.

1. For a long time SIM TRAXX was a community, we weren't anonymous, we used our nicknames, we were just a "bunch of whoever wanted to help". Now we are a company, and we still do not need to give our names. However we might leave them at some point in credits. We just like our privacy and we like to be seen as a team and not individual names.

Nevertheless the company is now registered:
VR SIM TRAXX DESIGN
POLAND, Szczecin, Unislawy 13b/22, 71-402

A proper website will soon follow.
Before with our limited budget it wasn't needed because we have our vlog and facebook page.

2. Think of it as a crowdfunding project, we don't have budget, but we can do alot. The bigger budget we get, the more we do. SImple as that. So we say our grand plans and do what we can to eventually deliver on our promises.

3. See no.1

"These three things show lack of professionalism. First get your act together, then ask for money and trust." - Perhaps, some of it also show the lack of budget. There are business plans with big budget and there are also inverted business plans. We can't get super professional without super budget. Give us some 200M EUR and we will be fully professional and will scan half of the world and give You hundreds of most realistic tracks. No? Then we must stick to our budget until then. Every year we grow abit stronger and bigger and finally the road from a small amateur community to a full blown professional company will be complete.

Thanks for all the words, and I am sure they will motivate us even more to move forward and towards our common goals.

Last edited:
How do you expect a professional customer, a race team or a rig renting business to react to this same answer?
"How many employers do you have?"
"I don't know..."

I know we have had this same discussion around two years ago, when the Kunos mod forums were still open. And from your side nothing has really changed. I'd still buy a good 1.0 version of Pikes Peak. I'd also still not "donate" for beta access.

We hire new employees or freelancers from project to project. So basically the amount of people change depending on needs and budget availability. Besides professional customers, top simulator hire companies, race teams and other private clients never ask us how many people do we have. They just ask if we are willing to do projects for them. And we deliver (but first we get 50% upfront for the works). One of our latest private projects was this track:
We made also dozens of other private projects and customers are coming back for more.

Eventually You will get a v1.0 of Pikes Peak. The point is that we will laserscan it most likely in 2019. There was no point in further working on old Pikes Peak when the new possibility opened.

Donations are actually fuelling our tiny budget, but as You see that there isn't much funding yet, therefore there isn't so much progress. Anyway now we should be able to get a company bank loan finally and also perhaps find some business angels/investors to fund our endeavours. Thanks to that we will be able to fully deliver on promises made to our supporters and also inflate our budget to the point where we are no longer only relying on good will supporters (donations) but first invest and finish tracks and start selling proper DLCs. Of course people who are already our supporters and beta testers will get earlier access to all content and good bonuses and discounts.

PS. Perhaps we would do much more and faster if more people donated years ago... Perhaps if we chose different tactics, it would be a bit easier to convince people.
But where there is a will, there is a way and even though it grows slowly, we will succeed and make even the non-believers happy;)

PS.2. Now please, let's make this support forum more professional from now on and focus on more track support questions and answers. We can discuss the other subjects on our facebook pages or vlog, emails, and soon our new website forum.

Last edited:
Can you make your tracks less fps hungry? I don't know what the issue is, in mostly every track of you I get way less performance an f.e. kunos tracks

Can you make your tracks less fps hungry? I don't know what the issue is, in mostly every track of you I get way less performance an f.e. kunos tracks
Well, technically these are all Beta version tracks, no? I'm sure there are plans for optimization in the future.

Hi
I try to delete the specs3d and the forests.kn5 ( for vr use ) but i cant save it, i can only read the file.
What am I doing wrong?
Please help.

Yes, optimisation will be the next process with finishing all tracks. On the other hand of course most other original or mod tracks are not so big as these tracks.

Last edited:
Hi
I try to delete the specs3d and the forests.kn5 ( for vr use ) but i cant save it, i can only read the file.
What am I doing wrong?
Please help.

Hi, You dont need to delete it. Try renaming the files with for example: _
can You say once again what is the problem? what are You saving and how do You read the file?

Hello

I was creator from Peyregrosse-Mandagout. I gave authorization to convert, not to rebuilt entire track. It was my first track, for old game. I don't understand .... If you are so professional.... create new tracks...... And now, you are a company, I hope you only will sell your own creations!

Last edited:
So, it's a "transformation", not a "conversion". And like JCRR said, he gave autorisation to convert and not to transform his track ...

And sell the reverse and freeroam version while they are identical to normal tracks :thumbsdown:

It still seems absurd that some people use the work of others to make money. Even if they adapted the track on ac with the agreement of the creator, they do not have to make pay this track, nor to transform it without its agreement ...
As long as the buyers are aware of the conversion//transformation, what's the issue? Here they got the agreement.
I find it awkward the original modder regrets seeing a 'transformation' instead of a 'conversion', he should have mentioned upfront when asked about the conversion, it's a bit late to come whinning about how the conversion went further that he thought.

As long as the buyers are aware of the conversion//transformation, what's the issue? Here they got the agreement.
I find it awkward the original modder regrets seeing a 'transformation' instead of a 'conversion', he should have mentioned upfront when asked about the conversion, it's a bit late to come whinning about how the conversion went further that he thought.
it all depends how the initial proposal was made 4 years ago. It probably was

"Hey, great track you made, can we convert it to AC to be released as a free mod, just like yours was originally?"

and now jcrr finds that that initial proposal has only happened to some degree, but additionally someone made money of his work for four years by adding small details to it. It would be as if I gave permission to someone to convert say the Exorod to Automobilista, who then released a direct convert right away, but also sold a "Cup version" besides that with features like additional aero etc that was never part of the initial proposal. I would be pissed, especially if I only found out years later.I wonder if this would actually be a legit breech of contract.

it all depends how the initial proposal was made 4 years ago. It probably was

"Hey, great track you made, can we convert it to AC to be released as a free mod, just like yours was originally?"

and now jcrr finds that that initial proposal has only happened to some degree, but additionally someone made money of his work for four years by adding small details to it. It would be as if I gave permission to someone to convert say the Exorod to Automobilista, who then released a direct convert right away, but also sold a "Cup version" besides that with features like additional aero etc that was never part of the initial proposal. I would be pissed, especially if I only found out years later.I wonder if this would actually be a legit breech of contract.
Well this can be discussed, as the track is still free for use...
And I imagine the question was only "Hey, great track you made, can we convert it to AC", unless proved otherwise.

I'm having trouble running the track I downloaded the latest .97 and extracted the file and put it the tracks folder and it looks identical to all other track files but when I load through AC content manager it shows the picture of the track but gives me a error symbol. Any help?

Edit: please ignore this I'm am very dumb

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back