PEYREGROSSE (France)

Tracks PEYREGROSSE (France) v1 FREE ULTIMATE

Login or Register an account to download this content
I know i can do it by myself:) but i ´m sure someone already did - can i find pacenotes for codriver somewhere, please?:)
Do pacenotes really help sim racers better than a track map? I know they're vital in professional rally racing, but I never gave much thought to them in Assetto Corsa.

there are some gaps between road and the environment noticeable on l2 version, known issue?
is excessive collusion behaviour known issue too? or ac engine limitation?
is it still recommended to remove forests and specs or has there been optimisation in this build?

cheers

This update is mostly adding another layout. There will be more improvements soon however at this point we are not investing too much more time for this version. However for real v1.0 we are planning to laserscan it and redo mostly from scratch most likely next year.

This update is mostly adding another layout. There will be more improvements soon however at this point we are not investing too much more time for this version. However for real v1.0 we are planning to laserscan it and redo mostly from scratch most likely next year.

assetto corsa 2 will be released when you will finish maybe the second track v1.0

assetto corsa 2 will be released when you will finish maybe the second track v1.0

It would help really, perhaps in AC2 we could use animations or PBR, or have rain and snow and gravel physics and particles or even some other engine possibilities. Back to the point of the reply, we are slowly growing and it all depends on the people supporting us. We are a small budget company and we can only do so much as people support us, and at this time we are not even making it even, so we do alot of private order projects just to keep as afloat. However thanks to ongoing even small support we learned alot and also now many top modellers are starting to join us. We are also finally heading into the laserscanning challenge thus a real v1.0 in our opinion should be laserscanned. Yes indeed our tracks are slowly developed, but we have more than 40 tracks at the moment so it was known from beginning that it will take much more time, however things should be soon speeding up alot because we have now many more modellers and also ability to laserscan. Besides SIM TRAXX was never about building tracks for AC only and in the first place. Time will pass and we will be constantly adding new tracks to our archives so it doesnt matter if its AC 3 or rF4 we are talking about, the most important thing is that all will be able to drive virtual roads in any simulation possible with the best quality and realism possible.

Last edited:
It would help really, perhaps in AC2 we could use animations or PBR, or have rain and snow and gravel physics and particles or even some other engine possibilities. Back to the point of the reply, we are slowly growing and it all depends on the people supporting us. We are a small budget company and we can only do so much as people support us, and at this time we are not even making it even, so we do alot of private order projects just to keep as afloat. However thanks to ongoing even small support we learned alot and also now many top modellers are starting to join us. We are also finally heading into the laserscanning challenge thus a real v1.0 in our opinion should be laserscanned. Yes indeed our tracks are slowly developed, but we have more than 40 tracks at the moment so it was known from beginning that it will take much more time, however things should be soon speeding up alot because we have now many more modellers and also ability to laserscan. Besides SIM TRAXX was never about building tracks for AC only and in the first place. Time will pass and we will be constantly adding new tracks to our archives so it doesnt matter if its AC 3 or rF4 we are talking about, the most important thing is that all will be able to drive virtual roads in any simulation possible with the best quality and realism possible.
I understand what you mean by needing people to support you, but SIM TRAXX does have some financial supporters and as far as I know, we have all been without a monthly newsletter since November 11, 2017. Financial support is supposed to come with perks according to your own modding group. A monthly newsletter and access to newer versions of some of the tracks.

Not only has there not been an update, but repeated attempts to reach SIM TRAXX via email accounts go unanswered. If you are able to send a monthly newsletter to all of your financial supporters you certainly could send an email explaining why there is such a delay - not ignore us. We know things happen. Hardware breaks down. People get ill. People experience unforeseen things all the time and a simple email in December would have alleviated the concerns of many of your financial supporters.

According to someone on the Assetto Corsa official forums, they claimed to have received word from SIM TRAXX on December 27th stating the December newsletter would be released on the 30th. Since then, the dozen or so supporters I'm aware of have told me they haven't received any information at all. It's going to be a shame when people's financial support subscriptions expire and they feel duped.

On another note, nice to have this update to Peyre...such a fantastic, scary as hell drive in AC. I love it!!

Yes indeed our tracks are slowly developed, but we have more than 40 tracks at the moment
And to my knowledge you have finished one.
You say you need more money to finish and it takes time. My suggestion to you is concentrate on less tracks, bring them to fruition, that will make your actual "investor" happy and might entice some additional AC aficionado to join and give you money.
Until then, I will stay on the fence, like many other I fear, as I do not have the confidence that you can deliver on what you intent to do.

Last edited:
Perhaps we made too many projects and indeed there is too much content for our present funding to properly mantain it. Therefore now we are focusing on fully ground laserscanned + air drone pictures content and there is 6 tracks planned for years 2018-2019. Magnolia street rally (Poland), Transfagarasan DN7C (Romania), Targa Florio (Sicily,Italy), Pikes Peak (USA), Tian Men Mountain (China), Monte Erice (Sicily,Italy). Of course depending on funding we are thinking about laserscanning many more tracks soon. Sample screenshots from our first project Magnolia street rally & street circuit laserscanned cloud of points can be seen below. Soon we will be laserscanning Transfgarasan (in about 3-4 months).

Attachments

• mag3.jpg
    mag3.jpg
    515.4 KB · Views: 288
  • mag10.jpg
    mag10.jpg
    530.3 KB · Views: 283
  • mag9.jpg
    mag9.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 283
Hi, You can smell whatever You want, but try creating something out of almost nothing with monthly budget of 500-700 EUR for all modellers. Sure give us a budget of GTA or some other AAA then we will laserscan, quality model and optimise hundreds of real world tracks within very short time. At this point we do what we can, and there is alot of happy people even though the work is moving very slowly.After all it's still only a niche market, but expanding and the peak of track mods creation will only be in few years, thanks to cheaper simulator technologies and overall expanding of VR markets in the soon future.

I understand what you mean by needing people to support you, but SIM TRAXX does have some financial supporters and as far as I know, we have all been without a monthly newsletter since November 11, 2017. Financial support is supposed to come with perks according to your own modding group. A monthly newsletter and access to newer versions of some of the tracks.

Not only has there not been an update, but repeated attempts to reach SIM TRAXX via email accounts go unanswered. If you are able to send a monthly newsletter to all of your financial supporters you certainly could send an email explaining why there is such a delay - not ignore us. We know things happen. Hardware breaks down. People get ill. People experience unforeseen things all the time and a simple email in December would have alleviated the concerns of many of your financial supporters.

According to someone on the Assetto Corsa official forums, they claimed to have received word from SIM TRAXX on December 27th stating the December newsletter would be released on the 30th. Since then, the dozen or so supporters I'm aware of have told me they haven't received any information at all. It's going to be a shame when people's financial support subscriptions expire and they feel duped.

On another note, nice to have this update to Peyre...such a fantastic, scary as hell drive in AC. I love it!!

Hi, yes indeed there were private problems during December and January. We should have sent emails about the delay before that. We are aware of that and will do anything to prevent such things from ever happening in the future. We are finally preparing a proper February 2018 Newsletter that will include updates to several tracks. We would like to thank to all our supporters for a long patience and without You we wouldn't go so far. The main thing is thanks to all supporters we are evolving and first there was a loose community, now it is finally a small company, and future will bring a larger company and finally the professional level in all aspects everyone is waiting for. About subscriptions, everyone who already donated will receive +2 months free to their subscription time to account for the 2 lost months.

you need help, many guys can help you.
if your work is too slow, you need help.
Do you think you will have more support with AC 2 ?
i don't think.
And now you have too much promises that you can't hold.
Look at LEMAX, his tracks are awesome, and i have given maybe 10€ for few BUT awesome finish ed tracks.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years