PEYREGROSSE (France)

Tracks PEYREGROSSE (France) v1 FREE ULTIMATE

Login or Register an account to download this content
I extracted the folder 'simtraxx_peyre_0.9' and put it in the same folder with my other tracks (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks) but it's not recognized. Can you please tell me how to install it?

Last edited:
what do You mean not recognized?how many pages of tracks from France do You have? maybe You need to click the arrow to see more pages with tracks. the installation is same as for other tracks: unpack the folder simtraxx_peyre_0.9 to content/tracks like You said. any other people having the same issue? can You try writing sim traxx or peyregrosse in the search box when choosing tracks. It should find it.

What I meant by 'not recognized' is the track was not available in the list of tracks in-game. I'm DLing and installing it again and will write back.

Thanks!

It looks like the problem was on my end. I installed it again, like any other track, and it's beautiful!

Sorry for the trouble and thank you!

5 stars easily, but I wanted to say...
I'm not completely sure about the mountains in the background...
In the previous version, wasn't it just a texture? Now it's models huh...
But I'm not sure if I didn't prefer the old version though...
Cos it looked more realistic... Hmmm:unsure:

In rFactor - the oldest version, there were low res panoramas, in RBR version there were high res panoramas but they were inaccurate and much of the objects and mountains in the background were in wrong positions. In AC we implemented a real 3d terrain made from satellite pictures. However we are planning to add with v1.0 or higher,some smaller pictures of buildings so it will be a combination of real 3d terrain and panoramas. We also want to import 3d terrain that will have more polygons and therefore the shape of mountains will be even more real.

AC TRAXX updated PEYRE (France) with a new update entry:

PUBLIC BETA V0.92 / HIGH RESOLUTION ROAD TEXTURES

View attachment 122035 View attachment 122036 View attachment 122037 View attachment 122038 View attachment 122039 View attachment 122040 View attachment 122041 View attachment 122042 View attachment 122043 View attachment 122044
PUBLIC BETA v0.92 stats:
+added high resolution road detail textures
+smoothed terrain polygons
+shader improvements
+some fixes here and there

LAYOUT 2 --> MANDAGOUT PEYREGROSSE
will be available as DLC with v1.0 ULTIMATE
only for SIM TRAXX...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

AC TRAXX updated PEYRE (France) with a new update entry:

AC RALLY / PEYRE v0.95 DOWNLOAD

+improved vegetation shaders
+retextured some of the buildings
+added more 3d grass
+added 3d forests
+setup LOD's for many objects
+driving on side grass is no longer penalized
+added some invisible walls

soon:
+more optimisation
+high resolution road mesh
+ more new textures replacing the old ones
+improved FreeRoam layout for multiplayer
( spawning in real garages)
+improved helicopters with rotating blades
+Layout 2: Mandagout-Peyregrosse (ONLY For SUPPORTERS)
+more invisible walls

Read the rest of this update entry...

This track drives me nuts!! I can't count how many times I've gotten midway through or more and then went off a cliff! :( :roflmao: But, I guess that's also what I love about it. Can't wait to try the v0.95 update released today. Good job to the SIM TRAXX team...

Hi,
before we optimise the track more to make it swift on VR You can try switching off the 3d forests and or 3d spectators and see if the performance goes up.

It is quick process.
You just need to open simtraxx_peyregrosse_mandagout.ini located in the main track folder and delete the text lines regarding 3dspecs or 3dforests and change MODEL numbers accordingly.

For example below deleting only 3d forests ( You can also delete specs3d to increase performance but You must then change MODEL numbers accordingly - there can't be gap between numbers):

[MODEL_0]
FILE=simtraxx_peyre_0.96.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

[MODEL_1]
FILE=layout_l1.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

[MODEL_2]
FILE=layout_l1_specs3d.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

[MODEL_3]
FILE=simtraxx_peyre_grass.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0

[MODEL_4]
FILE=simtraxx_peyre_trees.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0

[MODEL_5] <(DELETE)
FILE=simtraxx_peyre_forests.kn5 <(DELETE)
POSITION=0,0,0 <(DELETE)

[MODEL_6] ,(change to MODEL_5)
FILE=simtraxx_peyre_grass_add.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0

[MODEL_7] (change to MODEL_6)
FILE=layout_l1_objects.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0

[MODEL_8] (change to MODEL_7)
FILE=simtraxx_peyre_collwalls.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0

[MODEL_9] (change to MODEL_8)
FILE=simtraxx_peyre_hrm.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0

I hope this works so You can drive in VR before we upload a newer update with more performance optimisation. Please make backup of the original .ini file

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back